Swinging- any experience, ladies and gents?

• Ronin
  • 12-15-2016, 08:24 PM
So. I've dropped out of the hobby life due to marrying a wonderful woman with appetites that finally match my own, and after some consideration we have decided that we want to swing. We've had several successful threesomes and foursomes now and we really enjoy it, and it has brought us even closer together.

Anyone around the area know anything about the local swinging scene? Any providers with swinging experience? The floor is open here..
Your best bet to meet people is to join sdc.com on sls.com. those are basically dating sites for swingers. There are others, but I think those are the most popular in this area
www.thelagniappechateau.com

This is a wonderful place.
My ex loves that scene so much. Last year he called me up and said he was on one of the swinger sites and had me on his account as his s.o. He got a response and asked me to be a good sport and participate. I said ok and he set up the meeting at a club in Longview. We show up, the couple shows up. It's dark, we start talking and I can't believe it-----the guy is an ex boyfriend of mine. I think I've been to every swingers club in DFW, the big one in Houston, the Red Rooster in Las Vegas, one north of canton somewhere, a couple in Shreveport, New Orleans. Had a blast!
Is there one in the Tyler area?
I will be there this week, and would LOVE to go to one.
I have only been to a couple in Dallas, and both were epic!!
None in Tyler I am aware of
None in Tyler. Chateau in Shreveport or have to go to Dallas or Houston. I have enjoyed the chateau several times, but there are lots of regulars there and it tends to be more cliqueish than clubs in bigger cities.
  • Ronin
  • 12-21-2016, 07:25 AM
Well we signed up for SLS and are getting lots of dick pics sent to us so that's... a start. We're planning a visit to the Chateau too. Could be productive.
There is a swinger resort in Wills Point Tx... They have some cabins you can rent.