Really??

Just a heads up the latest review posted my Munchies69 who just happened to join eccie is fake. Believe what you want but that's pushing it a little far.
RTM the post....have Doove break his 5yr...errr, ummm, 1 day silence or the other guy contact a Mod....
More emotional instability.
Just a heads up the latest review posted my Munchies69 who just happened to join eccie is fake. Believe what you want but that's pushing it a little far. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
That is obvious. I just posted a comment saying about as much.
Who leaked you the ROS?
asking for a friend.....
Gleaned leakage. Whew
Whoever told me is as anonymous as the author of that review. That's the "beauty" of this site right? Everyone can stay anonymous. If that wasn't the case, people wouldn't be able to do things like create burner numbers and trick providers into seeing them, or make up burner accounts and write fake reviews. So that goes both ways.
Whoever told me is as anonymous as the author of that review. That's the "beauty" of this site right? Everyone can stay anonymous. If that wasn't the case, people wouldn't be able to do things like create burner numbers and trick providers into seeing them, or make up burner accounts and write fake reviews. So that goes both ways. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Yes the male lesbian who divulged this info to you is entitled to anonymity and hopefully a discount bbfs.

It's part of the beauty of this site.

Z2020
Maybe they took a page out of your book, NBT, and "figured the whole thing is illegal anyways so what the fuck".
Maybe they took a page out of your book, NBT, and "figured the whole thing is illegal anyways so what the fuck". Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Prolly.

Hopefully you repaid in kind darling.

Z2020
They probably wanted the bareback anal special. Only people 11 inches or more need apply.
They probably wanted the bareback anal special. Only people 11 inches or more need apply. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Only you and your secret admirer know for sure silly girl.

Z2020
They probably wanted the bareback anal special. Only people 11 inches or more need apply. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Did your mandle tell you that?