Underarms

I’m super blessed because of my European genes, I don’t have underarm hair. I’ve never had to shave there nor my thighs. My skin is as smooth as a baby’s butt.

http://anastasia12.cuties-sites.com/m/
I’m truly blessed because of European genes, I’ve have never had to shave my underarms nor my thighs. My skin is as smooth as a baby’s butt.

http://anastasia12.cuties-sites.com/m/
Your'e not the only one, and it doesn't bother me to get my underarms worshipped
What can I say? I read the thread and said I have always wanted to do that but never really thought about it. So last night I did it and I am a believer!
Licking shaved underarms on a woman will change her life. MUST be deodorant free. Sucking, licking, and gentle nibbling. She will never forget you. Ever. Especially when you hold her arms over her head and take control. She... will.... be.... yours.... Originally Posted by crashkopf
I recently had someone start sucking my pit I told him had I known I wouldn't have worn deodorant. It turns me on at a whole new level for someone to hold my arms above my head. I fantasise about being dommed unfortunately I've not found anyone to do this. I've just learned in the past couple years this is a turn on for me.
I grew up in an era when ladies were expected to shave their pits. I find that attractive.

Lately the trend has been for more ladies to go unshaven. Sometimes, on some ladies I find it repulsive. But not all the time. I am not sure of what the distinction is. On some ladies pit hair is okay.
I absolutely am excited by a bit of underarm hair as well as a bit of a bush.
Just adds overall to the visual stimulation
It turns me on at a whole new level for someone to hold my arms above my head. Originally Posted by yourdesire
That can be an awesome intimate, vulnerable, trust experience..
Love armpit worship, prefer shaven but don't mind some hair.
I have almost giving up seeing providers since I discovered how erotic it is worshipping armpits, especially when they are unshaven. Wish more providers enjoyed receiving it as much as I enjoy giving it.
Hairy arm pits, even on the loveliest of ladies,
Kills my desire.
I’m super blessed because of my European genes, I don’t have underarm hair. I’ve never had to shave there nor my thighs. My skin is as smooth as a baby’s butt.

http://anastasia12.cuties-sites.com/m/ Originally Posted by AlluringEuropean
lolz... I suppose I'm european too... but I think I'm on the furry side. Body hair doesn't move me one way or the other
Wishing you luck in finding unshaven companions in your area who enthusiastically love for their hairy armpits to be worshiped.

I have almost giving up seeing providers since I discovered how erotic it is worshipping armpits, especially when they are unshaven. Wish more providers enjoyed receiving it as much as I enjoy giving it. Originally Posted by White Shadow
Just got into the armpit worship this summer and I LOVE it now!

When ever I go see this one guy, I shave and no deodorant because I’m coming ready 😋