Some Perspective From A Retired Pro -

I've been around a few years now, made a few friends, but most of all I've never let myself get out of touch with how things are for my compatriots.

How things are is this... The women who have worked so hard to get verified, maintain reputations, maintain fantastic bodies and levels of service for YOU, are STARVING!! Most are entirely too prideful to ever let anyone know this, but being retired allows me much time to read the Powderroom and other backchannels. And fellas, it aint good.

Every day they have to put on that brave face and hope their phones ring. Every day they have to get on here and post ads, and threADs... every day they are bombarded with a huge amount of men spending their money on women that rob them, bait and switch em, lie about levels of service/upsell, have pimps/managers who beat your asses, ..you get the point. Every day, they comfort you when these things happen to you and hope you'll come back to what you know is a good thing. But you don't. EVERY day.. they watch it all go by and wonder why did I work so hard to establish myself only to starve and watch unverified assholes collect money for nothing. Merely because they are "fresh meat".

In the end, what's the point of having this review board and making the women jump through so many hoops only to have a nice smack in the face every day when their phones aren't ringing?!?

The point of my rant/ramble/PSA is that you guys have got to realize that the providers you claim to love so much are not making ends meet. WHY????? Why are you shitting on them by constantly wasting your money elsewhere then coming back here to whine about how horrible it was? What makes you stop caring about the women who have worked so hard to earn their stripes? What makes you stop supporting them?

What do they have to do to get your CONSISTENT business back??? Please, let that be the topic of this discussion. Because really guys, it's so bad that I spend most of my time (as a retired social worker as well) giving referrals to food banks, churches that will help with rent/utilities, and other resources that sustain daily life. So please, answer that very important question. WHAT CAN THE ESTABLISHED VERIFIED PROVIDERS DO TO EARN YOUR CONSISTENT BUSINESS?????

Thanks!
To each his own...
I dont think anything is consistent in life, the hobby or even marriage
People get bored & people move on.
When I have trouble making ends meet I get a JOB in the real world I may not make as much but I MAKE it!
I can't expect to be 40yo or 50yo and maintain my stamina/health some gents prefer the variety while others choose the same lady..... again to each his own!
I wont take sides but people change folks!
XOXO Dixie Belle
  • gmony
  • 09-25-2010, 10:34 AM
gmony lol what a name!
To each his own...
I dont think anything is consistent in life, the hobby or even marriage
People get bored & people move on.
When I have trouble making ends meet I get a JOB in the real world I may not make as much but I MAKE it!
I can't expect to be 40yo or 50yo and maintain my stamina/health some gents prefer the variety while others choose the same lady..... again to each his own!
I wont take sides but people change folks!
XOXO Dixie Belle Originally Posted by Absolutely
Way to show some solidarity. Did it ever occur to you that some of these women aren't as fortunate as you and can't just go get a JOB? How bout if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, go back to the spot ya just came from.

Once again.. I ask this in all seriousness.. What can the tried and true verified providers do to get and keep your business?
I know one thing that is Absolute: being "flavor of the month" only lasts a while. The bubble will burst, and no matter how hot your body is, things will change in this game. ~ Ebb and flow.

C'mon gentlemen, let's have some hot, safe, sexxXy fun!

Thanks, Karma.

peace,
Once again.. I ask this in all seriousness.. What can the tried and true verified providers do to get and keep your business? Originally Posted by karmanmia
Hi beautiful. Hmmmm to answer that question.
How about a longer term extremely affordable rate for a weekly or bi-monthly session commitment over however long an agreed upon period? The provider is local, proven and trustworthy as must be the client. This requires trust and a very particular chemistry on both sides.

Also I have had countless providers tell me that they got into or are still in the hobby mostly because they themselves love variety in sex partners. Works both ways.

If it is affordable enough the client might be willing to take consistency with a few Local providers over the powerful need for constant Outside variety. Hell if it is affordable enough he can have both and everybody wins. Bottom line is Variety is the spice of life in the hobby. Few hobbyists are paying for an actual gf or wife replacement ..... but for the right price why not give it a shot and see?

Gorgeous Crystal my potential friend. I hope all is well for you. I tried PMing you for a first session a few weeks ago but NO response. There's that. .
From my POV, I really do not think there is anything a Provider can do to 'keep' a client long term., its there or its not. There may be a few things that help keep a client long term but nothing lasts forever.

I have a few long term gals I still see but I see them maybe once or twice a year. Not to sound like a smart ass but I think most guys have that long term Provider they call her a 'wife' or 'SO'

Men are men, we are programmed to spread our seed its hardwired in our brains. The idea of Monogamy was created by the church. 'thou shall not covet another mans wife', that is bullshit church rhetoric.

'Flava of da month' we all know only goes so far like C Kitty says..

I look at like my job, I have a lot of repeat clients that use me and are loyal, then I have the one and done types. How do I keep a loyal client, I give them great service at a fair price, I even cut my fees on the 2nd and 3rd go round, yes I make about 10x more per hour than a provider does on any given transaction its all the same on how you keep your client base.
Good Chemistry, good customer service, and a fair price for repeats

Egos are like my cock, they like to be stroked ( :

Papa REB would tell young buck REB(when REB worked in the family biz) to go and stroke Salesmen who sold our products or find new clients to stroke, feed them full of their own pride without sounding like you are kissing their ass or patronizing them

and the number one way to keep a repeat is to 'over deliver and under promise'
Fellas, I didn't mean that you should only keep one lady...lol. I was asking what the ENTIRE population of verified providers can do to keep the business HERE amongst the COMMUNITY. Plenty of variety here. I hope that helps clarify things...lol.

I do thank you both for your responses though. I posted this after trying in vain to help several women I care about make it through the month. They aren't possessed of any career training, and their past makes it difficult if not impossible to obtain legitimate employment.
So again, I ask on behalf of my sisters...

Thank you.
How about a longer term extremely affordable rate for a weekly or bi-monthly session commitment over however long an agreed upon period? The provider is local, proven and trustworthy as must be the client. This requires trust and a very particular chemistry on both sides. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I usually stay loyal to those who are good to me, but REB is right in that most guys have a SO for long term. Part of the fun of hobbying is variety.
Once again.. I ask this in all seriousness.. What can the tried and true verified providers do to get and keep your business? Originally Posted by karmanmia
OK, I'll tell you what pisses me off about some tried and true verified providers.

Improve TCB. Make us feel special. If I send you a appointment request with a specific date and time, don't just reply with a one-liner like "I'd love to see you baby". Put just a little more effort into it. Not much, just a little.

If something comes up and I have to cancel, and I do so several days before the appointment, reply saying that's too bad and hope we can meet soon instead of just blowing me off. I almost never cancel, but had to cancel with two providers recently because I got a bad cold. One of them was known for being sweet and having great TCB. Both of the providers replied with one-line sentences and both blew me off after I had to cancel. Will I try to book again? I doubt it.

If I email you after an appointment and said I had a good time and hope to see you again soon, reply in kind instead of blowing me off.

A lot of very well reviewed ladies here need to learn some basic customer service skills, because if you truly are hurting for business you should have the time to show some interest in clients that are interested in seeing you.

I've actually had better TCB from some providers that are known for being flaky than the "tried and true" providers.
Good points Blender,

Let me add this too what Blender said,
if you are a $300 an hour gal, ACT LIKE IT,,
make sure your TCB is good, make sure you deliver what you promise, no one likes to feel like they were duped in to paying more for less
Keep it coming guys!! This is the discussion I was hoping to spark! Some solid answers. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ladies, I hope you're all paying attention. This is YOUR potential client base. THEY are your bread and butter and they are actually here giving your really good answers/reasons as to why your business may be off.

Thanks guys. Seriously.
Fellas, I didn't mean that you should only keep one lady...lol. I was asking what the ENTIRE population of verified providers can do to keep the business HERE amongst the COMMUNITY. Plenty of variety here. I hope that helps clarify things...lol. Originally Posted by karmanmia
To be honest I have very selective tastes in terms of what I like in a provider in both looks and menu. While there certainly are some providers here who meet that criteria, the local selection is Extremely limited and more often than not is financially FAR too impractical for any sort of consistent or frequent hobbying.

Fact is a growing number of similar quality new traveling providers offer more affordable discounted rates and with a more open menu to get themselves established. Thus far though I have reserved my reviews for the local girls who can use them.
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet but the elephant in the room is rates or value. I have just one or two ladies that I see as often as I can (lately I haven't seen anyone). What do these gals have in common. They give Awesome value. They exceed my expectations everytime. And, in return, I keep seeing them. We have developed friendships and care about the other. No clock watching, easy convo. No trying to maximize $'s off THIS visit. We even have a discount worked out. Each has probably made thousands or more off me. These ladies see that a return visit is more important than a single visit. I could point out the "tit-4-tat" economic parable which fits perfectly but I'll leave that to enquiring minds (or pm me to explain).
But if you ask for $$$, then you had better be amazing. And then, I will see you once or twice unless you are the hottest woman in Austin. But if you are $$$ and charge me $$ or $$25 and five great service, I might see you 20-30 times. Same with $$50 or $$. I like to talk about business situations with providers and usually the gal benefits from the discussion more than me. I give away to ladies what I charge $$$$ to other businesses.
But when gals give a bj and then talk out the "rest period" and then tell me times up when we agreed to msog (she talked), I will pay and leave. I won't even bad moth them. I just will not ever see them again.
Austin gals charge a premium in this town that doesn't e ist in Dallas or Houston. Fine and dandy. But you Bette be worth it!