Cancelations

Why would the MODs have to close this thread? Because you are upset?

Sounds like you 2 need to kiss and make up... :involve:

And for the record, I am up at 3 am also... lol Best time to do a bunch of things with no interruptions.
  • PSD
  • 05-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Why would the MODs have to close this thread? Because you are upset?

Sounds like you 2 need to kiss and make up... :involve:

And for the record, I am up at 3 am also... lol Best time to do a bunch of things with no interruptions. Originally Posted by DMLawPro
Who the fuck are you? Go back to Illinois, loser...
  • cylon
  • 05-13-2017, 08:54 AM
Cancellations suck but things do come up both for ladies and gents. Truth be told, that is the least of the risks of this thing we do!
yes they do.... But He made my DNS list way before I made his lmao lmao lol
  • PSD
  • 05-14-2017, 12:16 PM
Cancellations suck but things do come up both for ladies and gents. Truth be told, that is the least of the risks of this thing we do! Originally Posted by cylon
Very true Cylon... I do apologize that I've got this big gal acting like a teenager. I was really looking forward to seeing her. She said she was bringing me lunch for Gods sake....lol
Fuck Off
Honestly this is making both involved look bad. I know it sux but let it go. Live in the present not the past
Stop Replying then
...and now this private message:

worthless piece of shit

P411 ID P183297

Not many make my do not see list, but you're there. I gave you plenty of notice and you're dumb ass just keeps on with this shit.

MODS, close this thread...

PSD Originally Posted by PSD
PSD I'm not 100% if that is a direct quote but posting a PM is against the rules. I understand you two have some issues that needed to be worked out and hopefully they have been. Also to answer your question about closing thread. No the thread will die on its own.