What makes a session enjoyable for you

For me it's, kissing and fondling which leads into getting naked for a little body rub. Then flip to kissing and playing with the kitty. Then some daty with fiv, bbbj, mish with kissing and playing with kitty and just going with the flow.
I also enjoy some good PSE when in the mood.
When I cum! Lol
When a guy worships my bod. It makes me feel like a goddess ��
Easy TCB, hassles and drama takes the fun away. For me these days a welcoming hottie, age is dependent on my mood so this can be a young hottie or a more mature hottie.

Love a sexy outfit to teas me with at first sight, PSE by a GFE, kissing, body touching, naked, Dato/Daty, FIV, FIA, BBBJ, more kissing, CFS, CIM or CIC.

I tend to take control, and enjoy a lady/girl that has imagination, creativity and can pick up on what I am into.

I'm easy as long as it flows and the lady is into it.

IB
When I cum! Lol
When a guy worships my bod. It makes me feel like a goddess �� Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
With a body like you have, this should be easy to accomplish

IB
When a guy pays twice my asking rate, wears a condom and doesn't take too long.
A good session ? When it's a respectful, clean gentlemen and we have good communication and everything just clicks .... And of course when everyone cums lol....I don't judge body types.... I go for what's on the inside of a person.....u could be the prettiest female or the most handsome man and have the ugliest heart.....looks don't matter...I've had some of the best sessions with people who were not the best looking in the world but their kindness and skill made that not even matter....,
When a guy pays twice my asking rate, wears a condom and doesn't take too long. Originally Posted by HobbyTranslationService

He speaks the truth!

Good clients make good sessions. My winner of the month of Oct tipped 100bucks and brought me a bag of chocolate. Awesome guy!
I think it sometimes starts with how they approach me to set things up.
But then, having them show up on time.
I like to have music playing when he arrives and then start with a hug at the door, followed by some LFK or DFK before going into the bedroom and getting more comfortable. At that point, it depends on the guy I'm with.
Sometimes, I want to take my time with foreplay and sensual kisses, BBBJ, DATY, etc.
Other times, I like to just get naked and be bent over.
I get turned on by pleasing my partner, within my boundaries. And if a guy can make me squirt, that makes it even better!!
Kissing,kissing,kissing and more kissing. Someone on here said it best - kissing is the gateway to my arousal. I'm just one of those people that loves to kiss.

Oh yeah...
Respect,
Hygiene,
Connection
Passion
Yeah, all that too.
That's a good one Miss Valentina! Love it!

Oh yeah...
Respect,
Hygiene,
Connection
Passion
Yeah, all that too. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

LOVE IT!
This sounds like a cop out but true for me. it depends on the provider and what her skill set is. I've had a few that a drink and a warm up talk with going slowly into lfk, then dfk and petting be fantastic. But then I've been raped at the door and that was fantastic. Saying that, there's nothing worse than small talk with someone that you have nothing in common with which has happened as well. One of my 1st "dates" was with Top Shelf Tess. She was fantastic at that , get you a glass of scotch and warm it up bit. If a girl can be sincere about it, I get turned on by her filthy PSE mouth and actions. See the difference of the 2?
Totally understand Derek. For me if a lady has a bad attitude but she thinks she's cool, it totally turns me off no matter how good she looks. And for me, that goes in here or in person. I wouldn't do them with someone else's pee pee. I look for substance and great attitudes during my sessions.
IMO, if a lady has a bad attitude during the session, she shouldn't be in the hobby. But everyone can have an off day as well.