Your a Female Over 30 and BBW

And YES, you are welcome here! Go on with your bad self!
If only all posters could objectively read their own posts before hitting submit.
If only you could contribute positively to the thread

If only all posters could objectively read their own posts before hitting submit. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Ironic.
If only you could contribute positively to the thread Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
It doesn't require much intelligence to realize that BBW's over 30 don't need some ranting monger's approval to feel welcomed.

In fact it's rather condescending when you think about it.

If you could only perceive how you come across in general. Combine dumb with strongly opinionated and this is what you get.
You OBVIOUSLY don't get it! In addition, you have had nothing positive to say in a while. You have been in a downward spiral as of late. Wonder why. No one told you to come in here. If you don't like it be gone.

And if you think its condescending to let anyone know that they are appreciated that is on you.

It doesn't require much intelligence to realize that BBW's over 30 don't need some ranting monger's approval to feel welcomed.

In fact it's rather condescending when you think about it.

If you could only perceive how you come across in general. Combine dumb with strongly opinionated and this is what you get. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
^^^^ Knows more than a little about being in a downward spiral.
You OBVIOUSLY don't get it! In addition, you have had nothing positive to say in a while. You have been in a downward spiral as of late. Wonder why. No one told you to come in here. If you don't like it be gone.

And if you think its condescending to let anyone know that they are appreciated that is on you. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
I don't know about all of that but I do recognize an unhinged clueless one man train wreck when I see one.

Downward spiral? In other words I've responded to your particular posts as if they are annoying? Yep downward spiral alright.

"Hey all you fat old providers I just want you to know I appreciate you. Go on with your bad self". Nothing condescending about that. Nope.

Make an intelligent rational post and I'll be more than happy to offer some positive feedback.
Glad you could recognize yourself.

I don't know about all of that but I do recognize an unhinged clueless one man train wreck when I see one.

Downward spiral? In other words I've responded to your particular posts as if they are annoying? Yep downward spiral alright.

"Hey all you fat old providers I just want you to know I appreciate you. Go on with your bad self". Nothing condescending about that. Nope.

Make an intelligent rational post and I'll be more than happy to offer some positive feedback. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Glad you could recognize yourself. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

See now that is a prime example of an extremely dumb come back.

OK to keep things on track. Mature BBW's just so you know you are greatly appreciated by MV. Go on with your bad selves.
Is that positive enough for you Mikey?
There is nothing wrong with BBW's. You should have a session with one. They can be quite fun. If you don't want to say anything positive about them then just don't post in this thread. That is the point of this thread! Enough of the bashing of the over 30 year old BBW's.

See now that is a prime example of an extremely dumb come back.

OK to keep things on track. Mature BBW's just so you know you are greatly appreciated by MV. Go on with your bad selves.
Is that positive enough for you Mikey? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Lets here it for the BBW's.
I agree with wind, mv you sound very condescending. why would the above mentioned need your approval! they know they're beautiful and know how to work it. As a new poster I have found posters like mv to be very negative and have nothing worthy of even reading. On the other hand Wind and DD usually have either something insightful to say or something hilarious to say. mv you need a hug or religion or???
Your off topic!
and mv is just off!!