WTF?! NCNS for K-K-Krazy Kaylee

Wow. Contacted Kaylee, 816-729-0717 and we agreed to meet Tuesday. Show up near her site at the appointed time. Lost contact 15 minutes before. A half hour after session was to start she tells me she feels sick and nothing else. 2 hours after we were appointed to meet she texts me. Tells me she's menstrating, needs 3 days and apologizes.

The next day she posts. I text her about it. She doesn't explain, but agrees to see me Thursday. I contact her Thursday, she calls me crying. Seriously crying. Peiple are mean to her, take advantage of her, streal from her, shes been up for three days, etc. I calm her down, she aggrees to see me. Then cancels when I'm halfway there saying she doesn't look good.

I give her one more chance, Friday she responds then waits three hours to pick up the conversation. Athe this point my patience is at an end and I tell her I'm posting a no call no show. She calls me a "fucking pyschopath". Given the amount of patience and understanding is given so far, I'd have to say I'm not the fucking pyschopath in this relationship such as it is.

There you have it. She's off the deep end crazy.
a-a-aa-aa-aaa-ad? link?
picture?

I'm curious to see what made your lil head waste your time
AND
a pic would help us avoid her.
and
ya know, make your thread somewhat useful
Too bad she's so damn cute.
I would have told her to go fist herself after the 1st incident.
wait let me get this straight. she told you shes been up for three days straight. and you were still willing to go see her junked out ass? good decision making there I must say!
She's not crazy, she's just some sad pimped out ho who needs special "fuel" to trick for her man for 3 days straight... and you made a new phone friend.

I would have told her to go fist herself after the 1st incident. Originally Posted by super_delfin00
lmfao!
First day was on her, the rest of it you own that shit, like you're wrapped up in hooker pussy or something.
Thanks for your opinion VinnAY.

New number, same crap 816-977-7784
Thanks for your opinion VinnAY.

New number, same crap 816-977-7784 Originally Posted by RoyalsMan

By "same crap" do you mean that you tried to see her again?

That's the funniest shit I've heard all month.
No. I assume she hasnt stopped being a victim junkie drama queen.
I don't find this to be too strange. When you get hooked to a certain pussy it can be hard to break the spell. But good to know that the op found something to take his mind off of it or may be he had enough of the shit. Too bad. I'm curious if the girl is the one in the pictures. But not enough to get taken for a long ride or more.
By "same crap" do you mean that you tried to see her again?

That's the funniest shit I've heard all month. Originally Posted by ScubaBad
This whole discussion seems to be more than a little bit crazy. It may be funny, but it sounds like vindictive BS.

JR