Officer Goodson Aquitted Of All Charges

That punk ass, smug State Prosecutor is now "0 for 3".
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...623-story.html

This bitch should be disbarred and brought up on charges.

All six of these officers were doing nothing more than their jobs. Mosley put placating the mob against ruining the lives of 6 dedicated police officers.

She chose the mob.
Excellent!!!!

It was being reported the Judge was "most displeased" with the State!

Lynch should have instructed the Prosecution team on just showing their "love"!!!!!
Charges were correctly brought in this case. . . if your driving a vehicle and someone in the vehicle dies due to injuries likely sustained during that drive, its a good reason to bring charges.

I doubt there was enough evidence for any charges other than a lesser manslaughter charge to even be considered.

But the knee jerk reaction on the far left and the far right is not helpful.
How much more of the tax payers money are they going to waste on this frivolousness?

They obviously have no case.
Charges were correctly brought in this case. . . Originally Posted by southtown4488
Do you ever get to the point where you begin to be concerned about your intellectual deficiency? Since you keep posting, I guess you don't.
Do you ever get to the point where you begin to be concerned about your intellectual deficiency? Since you keep posting, I guess you don't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
sad attempt at internet bullying. . . do u ever stop and think, "why am I so tough on the internet and a pussy in real life?" hhahaha
How much more of the tax payers money are they going to waste on this frivolousness?

They obviously have no case. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
As long as there are idiots like SouthernMouth willing to cheerlead for it ...

... fools like this ignorant prosecutor will keep pissing off taxpayers' money!

According to Attorney General Lynch these cases could have been properly handled with just a lot of compassion and love!!!! After all the reports and dispatch logs got scrubbed, of course.
sad attempt at internet bullying. . . do u ever stop and think, "why am I so tough on the internet and a pussy in real life?" hhahaha Originally Posted by southtown4488
Let me try again, you either have seeing issues or reading comprehension challenges:

"Do you ever get to the point where you begin to be concerned about your intellectual deficiency? Since you keep posting, I guess you don't.

Would a big chief tablet help?
rant rant, yawn
Excellent!!!! Decision by the Judge!!!!!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lynch should have instructed the Prosecution team on just showing their "love"!!!!! Lynch wants to "love hug" the terrorists while persecuting the cops!!!!
The Lynch In Wonderland"!
  • DSK
  • 06-23-2016, 01:41 PM
Excellent!!!!

It was being reported the Judge was "most displeased" with the State!

Lynch should have instructed the Prosecution team on just showing their "love"!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hard to understand how she ever got a law license.....she is a laughingstock.

Most prosecutors convict in the high 90's....
Most prosecutors convict in the high 90's.... Originally Posted by DSK
Pleas ... stats.

Obaminable got a law license!

(Of course Hillarious-No-More couldn't pass the DC Bar Exam!)

She was not elected because she was a skilled prosecutor. More affirmative action!

It's time this country get back to quality people in office instead of "socially promoting" them like they do all the way through public schools now. But it looks like we have another "first female" up for election as the POTUS, who still needs her husband to carry the water when it comes to taking care of business in this country.

The saying "The first bite is the snake's fault, and the second one is yours" applies.

Just another wife getting "promoted" based on her husband's achievements/popularity.
rant
Idiot.
I take a drive and my passenger shoots himself in the head and you think I should be charged.
I take a drive and the passenger jumps out of the vehicle on the highest overpass and dies and I should be charged.
I take a drive and the passenger sticks his head out the window and hits a light pole breaking his neck and I should be charged.

You know maybe, just maybe, the passengers in my vehicle should sit quietly and behave themselves and maybe they will arrive at their destination in one piece. In fact, maybe these passengers should not have needed a ride from me in the first place.

The state should drop all of the rest of the charges and issue a public apology to all involved.
As long as there are idiots like SouthernMouth willing to cheerlead for it ...

... fools like this ignorant prosecutor will keep pissing off taxpayers' money!

According to Attorney General Lynch these cases could have been properly handled with just a lot of compassion and love!!!! After all the reports and dispatch logs got scrubbed, of course. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why don't you put him on your "ignore" list? And then not ignore him.