Fox news said fk you trump. We want Biden

Fox and friends shut down the idiot in chief. What an insult to the wanna be commander in chief of fox news.

Putin/trump are losing in so many ways. Surprise surprise
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 01:01 PM
There is no Lie so ridiculous that good little DPST's narrative indoctrinees won't believe and pass on as truth.

Not that DPST's or LSM have any understanding of Factual Truth these days.

The Lie is what matters - and TDS and Hatred are the root cause.

Such a waste of lives.
Fox and friends shut down the idiot in chief. What an insult to the wanna be commander in chief of fox news.

Putin/trump are losing in so many ways. Surprise surprise Originally Posted by Tsmokies

i rate this thread as "terrible".
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 01:16 PM
Speaking of the source - the Op - you got it correct.
Just another propaganda Lie rant - Goebbels inspired.

Putin/trump are losing in so many ways. Surprise surprise Originally Posted by Tsmokies
This is a serious question.

Why do you post that kind of trash?

Do you actually believe it discourages Trump's base & supporters?

Or does it make you feel better inside about your lame decision?
What serious question lesus? Doocy told the idiot that fox will not agree to left you call in on a weekly basis and talk stupid. We want to hear from Biden for 47 minutes because he has a fkn clue.

How would you have liked to be in that room (trump toilet) when fox news said go fk yourself idiot in chief
Another unsourced POS thread from our resident hate monger.

It must be terrible living with such anger.
It's all good in my hood eccie dude. I just like like to fk with the ignorant racist clueless rednecks on here. Too funny when I get time to post/reply to the putin/trump huggers no life's
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 03:12 PM
ts - U R just a master troll baiter.

Unfortunately - your 5-10 votes you mail might not get caught.
Holy fk ob1. Did Putin hook you up on my post so you could troll me within minutes.

Vote early and vote often in n Caroline. Putin needs those votes
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 03:18 PM
Typical of the master troll baiter with nothing cogent or constructive - only name-calling and scatology.
Well ok ob1. Not my fault you guys have no i35 truck stop bathrooms to service. Keep on trolling 24/7 dude. Reply in the next minute lol
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 03:34 PM
Poor , deluded DPST's.

Be assured biden will not have a medical program for you with intensive psychiatric help.

As his boss said one -" you can keep your doctor, and it will be cheaper, too"!
who cares what Fox says. They're part of the mainstream media. Fuck Fox.
There is no Lie so ridiculous that good little DPST's narrative indoctrinees won't believe and pass on as truth.

Not that DPST's or LSM have any understanding of Factual Truth these days.

The Lie is what matters - and TDS and Hatred are the root cause.

Such a waste of lives. Originally Posted by oeb11
That’s OK Ramboebsy, you’re locked and loadeds , eh?