FOR the MEN: How are you decorated?

Regarding your groin area only...
which are you sporting?

• Tetas
  • 04-11-2015, 07:36 PM
pic don't show the dingleberries!
Trim the upper, shave the berries!

edit:
You amuse me Tia, thought I'd contribute just to keep ya posting!
;-)
I don't hobby often, but when I do Hobby, I trim it all and shave the boys.

A related, and perhaps more important question to ask:

How do you like the opposite sex to manage their grooming?

I, myself, prefer providers to be totally bald. Some form of "landing strip is ok too. But if there is a full bush or heavy stubble, I won't DATY. My assumption is that providers don't want to deal with pubic hair in their face during cock-and-ball worship, so I trim and shave.
What would you consider wild and free above the stick, shaved below?
Just go according to the pictures...this thread is all about ABOVE the balls.
No. 2, manicured. No hair from above the base of my cock on down, shaved balls, and the hair above trimmed to about a half to one inch length.
Above the balls matters as much?
It's not that it matters....it's just that its a fun poll to take. It's not one of those threads where I'm stating my preference. Just a thread where we get to see what the general population has. No need to read into it any more than necessary. Just enjoy the poll. :-)
I keep my package trimmed to bare. Clippers on a long no guard. Wax the shaft. I don't like a birds nest pussy and I assume a woman doesn't want a birds nest cocktail in their face.
Based on the pics, it's trimmed. But, yeah, keep the balls nice and smooth.
completely bare, love the way it feels
Based on the pics, it's trimmed. But, yeah, keep the balls nice and smooth. Originally Posted by EvilMan75
+1
I don't hobby as much as I'd like to. But when I do #3, trimmed with my balls being shaved. For both her and my enjoyment! I would shave everything......but im sure the SO would notice something. Sooner or later.
Feeling a little self-conscious after a provider stated when I was "wild and free", "you could have an afro down there with as much as growth as you've got. I'm not of that ethnic group, ( I have nothing against AA's and have seen several AA providers). Since then I've pretty much kept it bare when I've met providers or am anticipating a lucky hit in the civie world.
Lately, wild and free, but if I'm going to see a provider, hell a female and I know we are about to get physical, I always ensure I'm trimmed.