why is it so hard

Why is it so hard to get a bj with some kitty rubbing??? I am about 30 mins from Hot Springs and less than an hour from Little Rock. I have had one provider travel to me and it cost me 250 for less than a hh. I do not get to play very often, so some helpful hints on how to find a provider that is willing to meet me at my office for a reasonable price would be appreciated. Thanks
  • hd
  • 04-15-2015, 02:00 PM
Have you tried the ISO (In Search Of forum) in your area? I assume you're from Arkansas and just asking here in Dallas since there isn't much happening where you're at?

Look at the Dallas ISO and see what and how the guys go about it. You'll no doubt get some bites from your area but you'll have to sort through some of the bull that comes with it and try negotiating a price. I'm guessing since they will be contacting you because of your post that should will make them willing to negotiate on the price.
If they have to drive any extended amount of time to come to you, you will pay for it. That's just how it goes.
The Search tab must be down again.
Why is it so hard to get a bj with some kitty rubbing??? I am about 30 mins from Hot Springs and less than an hour from Little Rock. I have had one provider travel to me and it cost me 250 for less than a hh. I do not get to play very often, so some helpful hints on how to find a provider that is willing to meet me at my office for a reasonable price would be appreciated. Thanks Originally Posted by tracker5522

P411 has a handful of ladies listed for Hot Springs. Little Rock has 25.

I'm certain you can find at least one lady to help you out.
need to build up references to find playmates

might need to invest in p411 or you need to travel for a change.
Figure out how much you will have to spend to get the action you want. Then wait till you have that much money.

It is sad that you live in such a Provider desert. We who live in a metropolitan area can experience an intimate session at about any duration and about any donation level nearly any time we want it.

Maybe you should arrange your life so you can hobby the way you want.
find a sugar baby
Move.