GFE Vibe

Anyone had any experience with girls using this site. got uunsolicited text asking if i wanted to meet. number looks familiar but i cant put my finger on it. asker where i might have found her ad and all she will provide is gfe vibe.
I have before, but that's normally with a provider I've established a rapport with. I've had one that would just send pictures from her website and that never done anything for me because 1. I've already seen them 2. Seems like advertising and not personal. But generally I like it if I contact her and not the other way around.
  • anita
  • 04-25-2015, 01:07 PM
I never contact a client first. Under any circumstances. He has my number, if he misses me he can use it. The other way around is just a violation of privacy IMO. I mean, some of you are married.
I never contact a client first. Under any circumstances. He has my number, if he misses me he can use it. The other way around is just a violation of privacy IMO. I mean, some of you are married. Originally Posted by anita
I agree with you Anita concerning calling and sending personnel texts as kind of an invasion of privacy (unless agreed on ahead). However, I think it would be great if ladies send out flirts of interest as a PM on this site. I don't know any guys that wouldn't like a flirt once in a while. Why make us do all the scary stuff????
I put this out in my local area, got taken up on it, ended up having a blast with a lady I might not have met. I've heard ladies thing that would be a little slutty. Really, here? Anyone can do this intro in the posts, but to have a message waiting when we sign on is just...........interesting? Just being a guy. :-)
I think it's totally inappropriate to text someone whenever you feel like it.. Unless, as others have stated earlier, it has been agreed on & it is OK to do so. I will check in & say hello to some of my clients every once in a while, because we have agreed it is OK to communicate that way..

I know a majority of guys I see have SO's & can get in trouble for getting random texts especially after hours.. Definitely a NO!
I don't mind when a provider sends me a random sexy text or just a friendly text saying hello I'd love to see you, kiss you, suck you, fuck you again....makes me "feel" like they care about me...I know it's all about the $ but oh well...plus I'm single so no worries about an SO....
I don't mind when a provider sends me a random sexy text or just a friendly text saying hello I'd love to see you, kiss you, suck you, fuck you again....makes me "feel" like they care about me...I know it's all about the $ but oh well...plus I'm single so no worries about an SO.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
I just might have to send you a random sexy text in that case