What this guy says at the 1:34 point of this video really doesn't help us black men..

So I guess no matter if you put a suit on us, educate us, distinguish us, sanctify us, we'll always on the inside have "pimp" instincts.. smh..

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/clip/114...her-angela-box

So ladies who are currently NBA, don't let ya guard down, keep ya policies up...
You were dropped on your head, weren't you?
Wreckshop...You're fucking kidding right?
SMH
You were dropped on your head, weren't you? Originally Posted by pyramider
No.

But it's both hilarious and disturbing.

And eye opening to me.

That whole mindset of having a woman objectify herself, go out, make money, then bring it to you.

It's just... makes absolutely NO SENSE to me. None whatsoever. if anything it makes my fuckin' skin crawl at the thought.

I could never be a pimp or even behave in a pimpish way.
She objectified herself...He merely went with it. Can't blame a brotha. Well, you can.
What the OP does not realize is that he himself does not help the cause of the black man in the hobby.
What the OP does not realize is that he himself does not help the cause of the black man in the hobby. Originally Posted by pyramider
I don't think that wreckshop is black even. His user name just sounds like he is... Are you wreckshop?

Either way, I don't think "helping the cause" was his reason for posting this.

So ladies who are currently NBA, don't let ya guard down, keep ya policies up... Originally Posted by wreckshop
Context is everything. What Quannell X said wasn't being pimpish at all. For you to even get that idea from that news story says a lot about the way your mind works.

I wish that you would stop posting some of this ridiculous shit. You're starting to hit new lows.
Starting?
  • Cleo
  • 04-25-2015, 07:23 AM
Wreck you need to stop. If you are black, you've just done more to hurt black clients than help them. Your inability to comprehend even the simplest of communications combined with your encouraging providers to ostracize an entire race of clients based on the misdeeds of a few is simply sickening.
  • anita
  • 04-25-2015, 02:31 PM
Is it just me, or is Houston taking over the main discussion forum...
  • 5T3V3
  • 04-26-2015, 01:14 AM
didn't watch the video ... if it is Quannel X ... who gives a fuck? ... this guy is a total racist idiot ... gotta stop even promoting assholes like him ... attention is all he wants ...

• Mgm84
  • 04-26-2015, 05:03 AM
You were dropped on your head, weren't you? Originally Posted by pyramider
I was thinking the same thing.
mmmm that was almost a waste of time to watch.
when does the teacher get her eccie VP status???