Poll regarding the posting of shit

Another member here is of the opinion that I 'constantly post shit'. That may well be true. However the question then becomes is it unwelcome shit? Naturally the only solution is to post more shit to deduce the will of the people. Hence my posting of this shitty poll.
LMAO

I find most of what you post informative or at the very least humorous!!!!

There will always be naysayers
  • jer
  • 05-17-2017, 02:12 PM
Post away! You always have a good perspective on things, don't add unwarranted shit for no reason, and due to your avatar, I always read your posts in the voice of Tyrion (sp) Lanaster, which often adds much character to what you say!
I always thoroughly enjoy your shit.
While I wouldn't pay good money to read your shit, I see nothing wrong with it, and certainly wouldn't call you out for trying to be entertaining. Most times, I think you demonstrate what most would consider a "reasonable" viewpoint. I honestly don't understand the motivation of people who constantly need drama on this board. You could make a post about a paint drying and somebody would take issue with it, it seems.
The correct answer to your question is "You don't constantly post shit" though as of the time I posted my poll response I seem to have been the only person who answered correctly.

The reason that is the correct answer is that over your time here you've become one of the consistently better reviewers hereabouts. You may have posted some shit reviews in the past, but they were (IIRC) few and you learned to review well relatively quickly. Some of these bozos have been here longer and still haven't learned how to do a decent review. My hat is off to you for becoming clueful much quicker than average here.

Sure, you post some things I might consider shit, but I either don't read those things, or I'll just engage them for shits and giggles. Keep it up if it amuses you.

Cheers,

bcg
I always thoroughly enjoy your shit. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Ginger that looks like a pile of

LOL
  • BK
  • 05-17-2017, 02:52 PM
I think you need a hobby. 😜
Ginger that looks like a pile of

LOL Originally Posted by WMJ4657
"That's the shit emoji. You know the turd with the smiling face and the eyes. I thought it was chocolate yogurt for so long."
--Weasel [Deadpool (film)]

Cheers,

bcg
I can't ever get the phone emoji's to show up properly on the board. Thankfully Eccie has a shit emoji of their own. Lol
I enjoy reading what you post. Most of the time I was just thinking the same thing.
You at least keep the board active! And yes it's partly shit but entertaining shit!
I can't ever get the phone emoji's to show up properly on the board. Thankfully Eccie has a shit emoji of their own. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

With an Avatar like yours who will even notice what you post!!!!!
Who gives a shit??
With an Avatar like yours who will even notice what you post!!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Thanks!! Jer just took that yesterday when he joined my "kliq!"