pea gravel for driveway..looking to buy,not barter

Well the rain has made mush of my backyard driveway area and I cant park in my neighbors driveway anymore cause theyre renting it out......
So I need suggestions where to buy a few buckets of gravel to put in that mudhole I call my driveway lol
(prob about 4 buckets)

thanks!!
Should be able to find some at Home Depot or Lowes. Might be more cost efficient to get a ton of gravel from a rock store.

I also see that Walmart has some too.

Well the rain has made mush of my backyard driveway area and I cant park in my neighbors driveway anymore cause theyre renting it out......
So I need suggestions where to buy a few buckets of gravel to put in that mudhole I call my driveway lol
(prob about 4 buckets)

thanks!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Pardon me for sticking my nose in but if it were my driveway I would put "base rock" down. It is a mix of fines and assorted sizes of rock that stick together and form a very hard surface similar to concrete. Find a good ole country boy who hauls rock and dirt with his dump truck and he can get you fixed up with a good and fair price and a much better road/driveway.
What MJC said. Pea gravel is loose with no fines and wont compact. If you drive on it it will just move and have same problem. Go to a landscape supply place with some five gallon buckets. Big box stores dont sell what you need.
Again, did your situation get resolved? You can have some free from huge mound left behind on other half of my shared driveway. The 4 foot tall pile is an eyesore. I've been giving it away whenever I can, but there's still plenty.
I'll send pic on a dm if you have interest.