Update regarding my PA

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I don't normally write in here but I figured this would be the best place to let everyone know.

With great sadness I am looking for a new personal assistant to help me with scheduling and screening. My awesome PA has decided to go on her way because of some unfortunate emails and phone calls she has been receiving from some "anonymous" person or persons which have been rude, scarey and uncalled for. This "business" is hard enough as it is for us being and keeping safe and all, but to have some one evil or jealous threatening my PA is just plain childish. She has only looked out for my safety and has done a great job. I will miss her greatly.

If you know of a good PA, please PM here on Eccie.

Macey Nicole
southernbelles70002@gmail.com
Sorry to hear that Macey....hopefully you will find a new PA soon.

Cheers
After someone put her shit in the street on BP, figured she wouldn't be still around.

Harsh
Harsh,

I don't know what you mean by that...but whatever rumors you have heard, let me assure you, you are so far from the truth...

Macey
No it is true. Someone posted an ad on BP with links to her RL. I flagged the ad but didnt mention it here. The ad is likely gone now but it was there.
As most of you know, I am still considered new at this, MrRiley, can you please tell me what is "RL" means?

Macey
Real life info
Thank you "gimme that".

I guess the key word to MrRiley's sentence in his posting of "Someone posted an ad on BP with links to her RL" is the word "someone". Someone with ill intent posted whatever MrRiley saw because Yvette has never ever been in the "business".

This is exactly why I am so upset that I lost her because "someone" out there has been smearing this poor woman's name. God knows what was said in that BP ad about her. She is a mother and grandmother of 7 and was only doing this to help me out with screening and scheduling.

Mr.Riley do you remember at all what the BP ad said?

Macey
Macey,
I am sorry that happened. I had a text from a jackass calling me a slut and saying they wished I would die. I forwarded it to Lacey and even to one of out mods because I was clueless as to who would be so hateful. Unfortunately, it was from an anonymous texting app that anyone could upload to any mobile device. Thank god it was only a one time thing. It won't slow me down with helping Lacey out tho.
There are plenty of jackasses that come with this territory, in every aspect of the game. Good luck!
Mriley is right. I was referring to the Backpage ad as being harsh, as it outted her real life info.

Had links to some Newspaper articles about her RL job.
Someone who would do something like this has no real train of thought or conscience!
Thanks Mina.

As for the BP ad, according to a couple members, the ad referred to her RL and what she does. So whoever wrote it knows nothing about her at all and is so far from the real truth. She does not nor has ever worked for 1) a non-profit food distributing company or 2) a inexpensive furniture supplier.

The Ad also called her a Madam or Pimp, so helping one person (me) schedule and screen clients does not constitute her as a madam or pimp. What a joke!
Macey. Just sent you the links to the news articles with pics. Not saying it was true but I do feel uncomfortable in posting info regarding RL issues. Hope it is all fake cause that would really suck to have her outed like that. Regardless the womab in the news articles IS a real persob and was connected on the web with hooking and pimping. Perhaps the "someone" meant to attack that woman, not your PA. Agai hope it is not true for Yvette.

The Ad also called her a Madam or Pimp, so helping one person (me) schedule and screen clients does not constitute her as a madam or pimp. What a joke! Originally Posted by MaceyNicole
depends on if she is compensated for assisting you in arranging dates, that's a pimp/madam/manager/partner/promoter/panderer/etc etc, number of people she does it for has no bearing on the title or legal definition of what shes's doing.
Originally Posted by MaceyNicole

The Ad also called her a Madam or Pimp, so helping one person (me) schedule and screen clients does not constitute her as a madam or pimp. What a joke!
depends on if she is compensated for assisting you in arranging dates, that's a pimp/madam/manager/partner/promoter/panderer/etc etc, number of people she does it for has no bearing on the title or legal definition of what shes's doing. Originally Posted by muny4huny
How a pimp is defined by law is not how most define a pimp. In NY state where I am from, just being a driver for a provider is a pimp. So even a cabdriver if he/she knows why she needs a ride, and is paid for the ride, is a pimp in NYS.

But we in the hobby see the cabby just as a cabdriver.