The dreaded "off week". Non full service

Guys,

There is certain times of the month that it's NOT a good idea for a provider to work but taking 5 day to a week off can really be tough money wise for some women (me).

So, are there any guys out in hobby land who wants non full service but hasn't seen a lady of your choice because she is a full service provider?

I personally wish there was a section that allow us to advertise non full service for us ladies who are willing to offer a "off week" special. Since there isn't, how should a provider market this?

You can advertise in the regular section, just make it clear that FS is not an option for a week. Many guys like the FBSM with L2, or even BnG. You will just have to see more guys since you are going to charge less per visit that week.I have seen a few providers who offered a great topless in her thong rubdown with L2 when Aunt Flo was visiting.
Make a redrum ad to drum up business

Just make light of it and have fun, what guy doesn't want discounted head and tits after all???
They can put on the subject line "red specials"
[QUOTE=bored@home;1055589630]Make a redrum ad to drum up business

LOL....creative ad!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-22-2014, 05:09 PM
I used to have a list of fellas that just wanted a bng or other activities... Boy I can't tell you how horny giving a good blow job makes me. Super WET! It was nearly torture not being able to fuck. I finally just gave up the list and migrated to not working on those days. I miss em sometimes. Maybe I should start working on a short list again.
Well....I could hump a tree about 2 days before the monthly gift.

During, the month gift, I could hump the air.

Horny is a understatement! LOL
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-22-2014, 05:15 PM
I do have a couple of guys who are totally ok with giving me a cilt orgasm or other non messy play ways. Start getting creative.

Just never.. ever... try to "oops" it. Gives us all a bad name.
(Not saying Kaylee does, just general hooktard fyi)
You two get synced up and publish a sign up sheet already...geez

I may be the minority and it is not something I seek but is it really that big a deal? Soap and water to wash away the clots then remove the hat and repeat.
Oh....it's a big deal for most guys.
I used to have a list of fellas that just wanted a bng or other activities... Boy I can't tell you how horny giving a good blow job makes me. Super WET! It was nearly torture not being able to fuck. I finally just gave up the list and migrated to not working on those days. I miss em sometimes. Maybe I should start working on a short list again. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
If I spell my name like you, can I be on the list?

~Rambro Creed~

See, it works.

You ladies CAN actually work on flow days. It just shouldn't be on a bed that you care about. Or maybe with some throwaway towels underneath. I surmise that most guys want to know for DATY purposes.
I would work on those days provided the guy is okay with it.

And I'm not to bitchy or to busy eating chocolate and drinking wine.

LOL
~Rambro Creed~
I surmise that most guys want to know for DATY purposes. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
^^^^^^^^
Yep, not fond of the rusty coin surprise at all
Kaylee,
From what I remember Jessica UTR just changes her showcase 'specials' section every time she hits that 'dreaded' time of the month. You can ask her if it works if you like?
PJ
It could be a good way to meet someone with a BNG special. Kaylee, just hit me up babe! LOL