If that was you and you're a Provider...

This is a long shot but...what the heck...

Went to a restaurant last night; a Cajun seafood place near I-20, southwest Dallas. We finished our meal and started walking out. I passed this table and there were 3 people, one was a very pretty woman.

As I walked by, I looked at her and she looked up at me. We both nodded and smiled..one of the warmest, prettiest smiles...

I kept walking; didn't want to cause anything; she was probably with an SO, BF (or maybe a client?) and I was, too. The urge to look back as our group passed was unbearable...this lasted all of 2 seconds...maybe.

So...if that was you and you're reading this, please PM me.

And thanks for that smile.
Small world, isn't it Prolongus?
I hope she reads this and gets in touch with you.
I hope she reads this and gets in touch with you. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yep...thanks, THN.
I've considered doing this kind of post before, so I'm interested in seeing how it works out for you. I hope you connect.
Do you guys always assume that any pretty woman is a provider?
Do you guys always assume that any pretty woman is a provider? Originally Posted by samantha thom
Duh...
Do you guys always assume that any pretty woman is a provider? Originally Posted by samantha thom
we HOPE, we don't assume
Good luck prolongus. Let us know how it goes.
Always wondered about a missed connections forum/sticky.
  • hd
  • 07-24-2014, 02:31 PM
That was me in disguise, you have my number!
Sometimes, your hobby sense tingles.

It's like provider radar.
just like when i see a guy dressed nice in a suit i instantly think oh yeah he's a hobbyist lol
  • 07-24-2014, 03:25 PM
Sam, We just wish they were a provider; makes things easier. Men don't like rejection. Prolongus you are a pretty cool cat and i'm sure she just found you handsome in general and wished she was going with you instead of sitting with those lames. lol
  • 07-24-2014, 03:33 PM
just like when i see a guy dressed nice in a suit i instantly think oh yeah he's a hobbyist lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules, I think any guy can quickly become a hobbyist. Prior to 3 years ago, no one could have EVER told me that I would be one! Funny how life works

For you every guy is a prospect to be a new client
just like when i see a guy dressed nice in a suit i instantly think oh yeah he's a hobbyist lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I am going to my haircut suited up.