Retirement thread

On January 19th 2015, I decided to retire from providing... Just thought I would make the decision public.
  • ktiix
  • 03-04-2015, 11:23 PM
On January 19th 2015, I decided to retire from providing... Just thought I would make the decision public. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Adios.
In about 2 months I will give you my public response to your DECISION.
Congratulations. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
On January 19th 2015, I decided to retire from providing... Just thought I would make the decision public. Originally Posted by honeydavis
just curious...why? I don't think your old enough for social security ....
Why do providers do this? On January 20th I'll be the first person to tell you to fuck off.

Xoxo,
Anus Destroyer

Wait a second, I just realized you're living in the past lady! 1.2 gigawatts can't save you from this one.

SO FUCK OFF.

I'm going to go clean my vagina now.
  • broes
  • 03-05-2015, 12:11 AM
I'm going to go clean my vagina now. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
That's gotta be like a 2 or 3 hour job.
That's gotta be like a 2 or 3 hour job. Originally Posted by broes
with pressure washers and Mexican laborers, maybe 2 hours, plus a gallon of janitor in a drum.......
Well, that went off topic really fast. Bye Honey Davis. Goodluck. And, Sweaterpuppies, please let us all know when your vagina is clean enough to eat off of again.....or..well...whatever.
Douching with turpentine, it burns!
Only for a bit ...
HoneyDavis,

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.
Honey, wish you well.

And SP, it only burns if you have an infection. Been trolling Harry Hines again?
Oh no, say it is not so. I wish you the best in your retirement you will be missed, a truly classy lady and I always enjoyed our time together,

IN the words of Mr Spock:

"live long and prosper"