Honey Rose has never posted a retirement thread

I have never posted a retirement thread.
That was the other Honey (Honey Davis).
There has been some confusion because of our similar names.

Carry on.
I find it odd that people confuse you two. Different names, avatars, etc... Do people just see "Honey" and go into some blind ignorance? Very strange.

Edit: this isn't the first time either is it? After HD had posted something you've come and had to clear it up?
Right i was thinking the same thing.
Once upon a time, I got a furious email from a gent threatening that I needed to return the $750 I had stolen from him. Turns out, he had an altercation with another Grace the evening before.... we weren't anywhere near the same age, weight, or color. You'd be amazed how many details people miss.
Once upon a time, I got a furious email from a gent threatening that I needed to return the $750 I had stolen from him. Turns out, he had an altercation with another Grace the evening before.... we weren't anywhere near the same age, weight, or color. You'd be amazed how many details people miss. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Thank goodness HoneyRose is still a provider, she would be missed by many. HoneyRose is indeed special and we are all thankful she is working and doing well. Live Long and prosper and party on!
Honey IS wonderful!

Men don't read. I would think that after these years of dealing with guys, that you would know that men only read what they wish to read.

Most of the time, I don't think that they even look at websites that much. Just the pictures and rates.

So mixing up the word/name "Honey?" Oh yeah. I can see that easily.

By the way, PLEASE do not confuse me with that Whispers guy in Austin. Promise, we are TWO different people!!!
Good! I still want to fuck you.
Honey is such an awesome name... I could dream about you all night and say your name.... i'll only end up with brownie points with the SO because i'm dreaming about "Honey". love it!!

Men don't read. I would think that after these years of dealing with guys, that you would know that men only read what they wish to read.

Most of the time, I don't think that they even look at websites that much. Just the pictures and rates.
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth, me thinks it's everyone that doesn't read thoroughly, not just the males of the species. You'd be surprised how many times I send a detailed PM asking a few very specific questions, for general information that go completely ignored in a reply. It's typically the questions further into the PM. I think todays communications via text in snippets have lead many to read only the first few words or phrases, and ignore the rest.

The same holds true in my business communications, directed to both sexes. People simply don't read thoroughly, or information overload has decreased retention.

BB
Lets get it 100% right now....

Neither Honey posted a retirement thread....the other one was just a threAD!

IJS
Lets get it 100% right now....

Neither Honey posted a retirement thread....the other one was just a threAD, and without a taint photo!

IJS Originally Posted by BDS
Just helping.
I find it odd that people confuse you two. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Right i was thinking the same thing. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Most of the confusion happens in private communication, so you two are not aware of it, but here's one example of someone publicly confusing us:

HoneyDavis posted a thread where someone offered to be her job reference:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=736664
(Post #14)

The same day somebody totally different started a thread about Meet & Greets and the job reference hobbyist mentioned that he was serving as a reference for **Honey ROSE**. (after I posted, with my unique name and avatar. HD didn't even post in that thread)

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=735717&page=2
(post #22)