This pussy is looking for a real job!

Are there any hiring authorities out there?
yes
Ron that is a f'ing awesome avatar!!
I hire. pm
Have some short term positions available, this thread is awesome by the way.
This is a high maintenance chick. She’s 23 or so, she has no college degree and no experience of any worth. On the plus side, she does have a loose moral code, which is what brought her to me. She wanted me to get her a 1000/month apartment and buy her presents and in exchange she’d fuck me twice a week. I passed, don’t want to fuck just her. Now she’s beggin’ me for a job, but I don’t hire unless you have 10 years of software development experience. So I thought I’d throw it open to the group. She has no idea I’m doing this so I can’t show you her face but I’ll tell you this, she’s hot hot hot. She’s probably 5’2”, 105 and you couldn’t find an ounce of fat or a wrinkle on her anywhere. She gets real wet even with an ugly mug like myself so she must like it. She’s not too bright, but she thinks she is, which is a challenge to manage.
Maybe drop her off at a bus stop......?
I'm just sayin'
This is a high maintenance chick. She’s 23 or so, she has no college degree and no experience of any worth. On the plus side, she does have a loose moral code, which is what brought her to me. She wanted me to get her a 1000/month apartment and buy her presents and in exchange she’d fuck me twice a week. I passed, don’t want to fuck just her. Now she’s beggin’ me for a job, but I don’t hire unless you have 10 years of software development experience. So I thought I’d throw it open to the group. She has no idea I’m doing this so I can’t show you her face but I’ll tell you this, she’s hot hot hot. She’s probably 5’2”, 105 and you couldn’t find an ounce of fat or a wrinkle on her anywhere. She gets real wet even with an ugly mug like myself so she must like it. She’s not too bright, but she thinks she is, which is a challenge to manage. Originally Posted by Ron Wilson
Fucking awesome.
This is a high maintenance chick. She’s 23 or so, she has no college degree and no experience of any worth. On the plus side, she does have a loose moral code, which is what brought her to me. She wanted me to get her a 1000/month apartment and buy her presents and in exchange she’d fuck me twice a week. I passed, don’t want to fuck just her. Now she’s beggin’ me for a job, but I don’t hire unless you have 10 years of software development experience. So I thought I’d throw it open to the group. She has no idea I’m doing this so I can’t show you her face but I’ll tell you this, she’s hot hot hot. She’s probably 5’2”, 105 and you couldn’t find an ounce of fat or a wrinkle on her anywhere. She gets real wet even with an ugly mug like myself so she must like it. She’s not too bright, but she thinks she is, which is a challenge to manage. Originally Posted by Ron Wilson
Strip clubs are ALWAYS hiring. With her GPS she may make a killing off of some fools at Treasures!
i know of a secretary position that requires little or no technical skills...it just opened up. likely not near your locale but just an option...
A suckretary only gets 12 to 14 per hour with no skills....I'm just saying.
Originally Posted by cigars_women
monkeypaw . . . I AM YOU FATHER! . . . (labored mechanical breath)
I would be willing to discuss things with her Ron and see if we can come to an agreement.
Timeshare