To Tell or not To Tell, that is the question

Wanted to bounce some comments off you all about a situation I had with a provider a few weeks ago and get your opinion. This is entirely theoretical.
I scheduled a appt. with a reputable provider a few weeks ago. I had seen this provider before and had a great time. I get there and realized as the session began that she would allow daty. Ok, so after some good oral I attempted mish. No go. So she says, let's try doggie. Ok. Next thing I know is she's grabbing the bandit and attempting greek (not my thing). That's when I asked "What's the Problem"
She in a very suttle way tells me it's time of the month.
I would have liked to know this when I scheduled the appt. Maybe she was embarassed or purposely didn't want me to know until I got there so she good get her envelope.
I think I should have be told this before scheduling. What do you all think? Does this happen often?
She should've told you. Write that review.
no envelopes, no thanks
Wanted to bounce some comments off you all about a situation I had with a provider a few weeks ago and get your opinion. This is entirely theoretical.
I scheduled a appt. with a reputable provider a few weeks ago. I had seen this provider before and had a great time. I get there and realized as the session began that she would allow daty. Ok, so after some good oral I attempted mish. No go. So she says, let's try doggie. Ok. Next thing I know is she's grabbing the bandit and attempting greek (not my thing). That's when I asked "What's the Problem"
She in a very suttle way tells me it's time of the month.
I would have liked to know this when I scheduled the appt. Maybe she was embarassed or purposely didn't want me to know until I got there so she good get her envelope.
I think I should have be told this before scheduling. What do you all think? Does this happen often? Originally Posted by datyking
Everyone earns their Red Wings at some time in their lives...
  • Seedy
  • 01-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Everyone earns their Red Wings at some time in their lives... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I thought I was good at one liners, youv'e got me beat. Lmao
Everyone earns their Red Wings at some time in their lives... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

So Wrong!! True...... but WRONG.......

She should have told you for sure..... just playing devils advocate here, but maybe she thought she was ok, then at the last minute auntie showed up a bit early..... it happens...... but she still should told you before hand.......

JaD
  • eve
  • 01-18-2011, 11:15 AM
She should have said something!!!
She offered up Greek?
Hell, I say Grip it and Rip it!
She offered up Greek?
Hell, I say Grip it and Rip it!
Originally Posted by boardman
POST OF YEAR NOMINEE.
She offered up Greek?
Hell, I say Grip it and Rip it! Originally Posted by boardman
POST OF YEAR NOMINEE. Originally Posted by notanewbie
It is often necessary to live in the moment.
She definately should have told you, especially bebore DATY! Thats a total disreguard for your safety. But I would have taken the greek JMO.
She offered up Greek?
Hell, I say Grip it and Rip it! Originally Posted by boardman
im with u BRO!!!!!

i had the same thing happen with a provider b4...and i was pissed that she didnt tell me ahead of time too..
Thanks for the FB, sorry guys I'm not a poop puncher!
I think she should have told you either when you made the appointment unless her Auntie had not showed up yet, then once the aunt showed up she should have contacted you so you can decide to show up or cancel.
She let you DATY when she new she was on her period?!?!?! That is messed up and wrong. She should have let you know up front and let you decide how to proceed. Hell if anything at least for safety reasons. I have gone to a session with an ATF and she had just started. She tried to call but I was not available to answer, so I never got her VMs. We still met at our appointed time and she explained the situation and our options. We did not have one of our regular type session or at the same cost, but we both had a really good time. She was extremely professional about it and so was I. She made up for it exponentially on our next visit. She is still an ATF.

Here is some other threads on the same topic...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=aunt