got a question

Morning....

needed to know what hours everyone is looking for from a provider. Mornings? afternoons? nites?
I am needing to be busy when I get to houston which I believe will be tuesday. And I am hoping ya'll will be kind to me.lol
Girls.. what do you see as the ideal time frame for fun?

licks and kisses to all..
I am almost exclusively mornings and afternoons. My job allows me to do it, and I've always thought that day sex is just hot.

I'm sure Houston will be great for you.
I am sorry. But, we are busy on tuesday. You caught us in the middle of election season.....maybe if you were to run a "candidates special".
I'm sooo sorry, mslovebjs68, for the confusion, but was it your oriental friend who told you it was "erection season" in Houston?
well I am hoping that there are plenty of erection season going on...mmm mmm mmm got to like those seasons ....
Maybe you could have a special for the poor candidates with 0 votes.....a get out the vote campaign.
well there ya go.. this is what kind of info i need...i will do that for sure... watch for my ad ...
well there ya go.. this is what kind of info i need...i will do that for sure... watch for my ad ... Originally Posted by mslovebjs68
I thought this one was an ad.
not an ad.. looking for info cause i do not know houston and its "ways" or "needs".

licks and kisses to all.
  • bbkid
  • 01-24-2011, 07:50 AM
I thought this one was an ad. Originally Posted by Htowner
I heard alot the local business men prefer a box lunch. I love my retirees there available all day any day.
Who is gonna be the first provider with an election/candidate special?

BTW to keep on topic, I like nights.
sometimes you will find that being available early mornings (before working hours) and from say 11am to 4pm and then again after working hours and late nights works best... be flexible and you will do fine... enjoy Houston
thanks lollipop...i like the name..hehehee
for now i am going days and nites i believe bt will know more when i more set and knowing where iam at. right now i think i am close to downtown off i45. just got in last nite and I have never been here, so everyone bear with me while i learn. lol

licks and kisses
Maybe you could have a special for the poor candidates with 0 votes.....a get out the vote campaign. Originally Posted by dearhunter
lol are u needing votes that bad?? wonder how much st. c would take for a payoff 2 through the election??