providers with college experience

I wonder how many providers on here are college graduates or have been a college student?
Why do you want to know?
Yes. A lot of providers have college experience. Some have gained full bachelor degrees. Some have even gone on to graduate school and had full careers prior to choosing to get into sex work.
I graduated in 2013 :-)
Paying for college is what got a lot of providers started. Providers are extremely diverse in backgrounds and RL professions. I've met providers who had RL careers as realtors, nurses, office managers, wholesale sales reps, graphic designers, video animators, and even minor state government bureaucrats.
I have a master's degree. I know many other providers with degrees as well as several currently working on degree programs.
I have some college experience, but i didnt graduate. I started providing to pay Sallie Mae.
I graduated with my bachelors in 2007. Gosh, I feel old.
I know one thqt's a CPA, is emplyed full-time by a large corp and only works as a provider when she needs a little extra cash.
Thanks to the hobby I was able to attend and graduate University... I own a legit production company. Love this hobby and enjoy it very much.
I try to on see college graduates and most have advanced degree. Nothing like fucking an educated lady. It helps with the pillow talk afterwards.
I majored in Theater at a CUNY institution. Attending public university in New York City is an educational experience I'll always be grateful for. My biggest problem was that NYC was a whole other school in and of itself. The MoMA and Met and what seemed like a million different theatres simultaneously enhanced and distracted from my proper education.
I've attended a major university in Richmond VA and am currently continuing things online.