Nola Cancelled this is why...

http://zurichgolfclassic.com/

Hotels are hiked up more and so are the cops in events like this one...

SO I'LL COME BACK AND DO A RE DO WHEN THINGS ARE IN A NORMAL STATE... Won't even go to Biloxi still too close....Sorry....

SORRY I did not know I was planning a trip during such a time...
My personal rules for Nola unless I'm coming to have fun in the activities never come just to work at Mardi Gras, Jazz Festival, Voo Doo Fest, Big game Days , or GolfTours...just not worth the high ass hotels and the hotter than usual climate in LE...

BE EXTRA SAFE....
What price range and incalllocation was your target goal area. Just curious. I thint the thing that annoys me most is the parking especially if its valet. I dont like having to wait long if im payimg top dollar for that servicem
exact on all points.
During events it is hard to find a location that is not overpriced or overwatched.
GIMME.....NOLA and Metairie most people will go the extra miles to stay out the hustle and bustle because you save a bunch of time...but in high market events the bustles wings over as far as the Sip so it truly doesn't matter the target area..it's a spit and shoot game....but if in Nola normal the medical district
I hate it when a city gets cancelled...
I'm sure some of the guys attending the golf tourney would have wanted to make a hole-in-one in another way....