Tired of Bullshit!!!

Hey everyone

I got a gripe...... and I am sure no one cares..

Providers need to inform of us your price for your time. It should not be a mystery,,,, If you are traveling....Cool.... I get it. Life is expensive. I am living it as well.

This is a Business Deal!!!! Nothing more and nothing less!!

Spoke several providers recently. No clue as to what your price is because you are traveling. This is a business deal!!! Do not want to have discussion about money when we meet!!!

NoTell
I totally agree No tell.....
M.M.
The time is free

The sex is what you're paying for.
That is what a website and a showcase is for, as well as looking at reviews. A provider should not have to tell you squat when you've got things that you can look at.

Talking of rates and services is incriminating.
You shouldn't even have to be asking for it at all.

Unless, she is lazy and is just fly by night.

Most women have a home-based rate, a travel rate and a tour rate advertised.
My rates are listed on my website and showcase. I expect anyone who wants to make an appointment with me to take the time to read, instead of asking me.
The time is free

The sex is what you're paying for. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You clearly know nothing about the laws in this country, it's actually the other way around!

My rates are listed on my website and showcase. I expect anyone who wants to make an appointment with me to take the time to read, instead of asking me. Originally Posted by Audreyg
Very much agreed. Not sure where the OP is finding his providers, but most of us here (and most reputable, established providers) will have rates listed on showcase or website. Taking the time to check them is part of the necessary research.
You clearly know nothing about the laws in this country, it's actually the other way around! Originally Posted by ZorahMatta

RRIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT
Sounds like the OP needs to do some research prior to requesting an appointment ... or just look whiny.
This is hardly an issue with quality providers like most Eccie providers. I think they ALL have listed the donations for their time in their showcases, including what activities are acceptable.

He cant be choosing his providers from a reputable service or provider. They ALWAYS have their rates listed. Sounds like someone has had too many backpage capers.
The mystery is from supposedly reputable traveling ECCIE providers. I don't do backpage unless they have Eccie reviews.
Just FYI.
There is a thread about what information should be -or not be in provider showcases here:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1058395758