Question primarily for the ladies....(guys can answer as well)

For the most part I stick with one provider until we tire of each other. I'm currently seeing one particular lady and we're very much enjoying each other's company. We're both the "romantic" type and like lots of foreplay and usually have multi-hour sessions. I do not want to loose her interest...it's strictly a fantastic client/friendship type relationship (it's never going to go beyond that).

We've been seeing each other for several years now. I do not want this lady to get "bored" with me. What sorts of things do you ladies who are more inclined to enjoy the multi-hour sessions, lots of kissing, cuddling, touching and just being in each other's company like to see from your favorite guys (in the hobby world), not civilian life.

Are there particular types of gifts, or location settings, particular hotels maybe with hot tubs/dining that some of your ATF clients do for you that make you feel special/desirable/anxious for the next session? Of course any ideas would have to involve the "discretion" needed in the hobby world for both of us. Would appreciate any ideas/tips etc!
Sorry that the first response is not a female. From what I can see, you must be doing something right!

At my age I need all the help/advice I can get AKB! LOL.
I do not want to loose her interest...it's strictly a fantastic client/friendship type relationship (it's never going to go beyond that). Originally Posted by undercover1
Just the most obvious question here that needs to be asked.

She is a Provider and You are a client.

So long as you are problem free and can afford the cost of admission you should have no concerns with losing her interest.

Did you forget it was about the money?

I've heard a lot over the years but never a story where a Provider loses interest in a problem free guy with the cost of admission and quits seeing him.

Now guys that start becoming overly clingy and displaying attachment issues... something some might point to here with your post... Some ladies see that as a sign of a potential problem and distance themselves a little....

too much time spent with someone often leads to a level of familiarity that not both parties want.

You should look into taking a Mistress or SB where more emotional involvement is natural.
At my age I need all the help/advice I can get AKB! LOL. Originally Posted by undercover1
Crap! I think you and I are very very close in age...
He just want's to make sure that the lady he is spending time with is truly enjoying herself and not just tolerating him for the donation.

Since you've known her quite a while I would think it be safe to guess that you know a little about her interest and what not. It would be hard to just put out suggestions without knowing what she may likes...
  • telos
  • 01-23-2012, 05:32 PM
You should look into taking a Mistress or SB where more emotional involvement is natural. Originally Posted by Whispers
I'd go further to say you're already emotional afraid and already approaching a slippery slope, there are heavy hitters here that have a plethora of experiences to draw from and good advice that have earned the respect of many, include me.

In the end it's always just business strictly business.
  • ztonk
  • 01-24-2012, 06:50 PM
I've heard a lot over the years but never a story where a Provider loses interest in a problem free guy with the cost of admission and quits seeing him. Originally Posted by Whispers
I have to agree.

We've been seeing each other for several years now. I do not want this lady to get "bored" with me. Originally Posted by undercover1
If you've been seeing her for several years, you should be comfortable enough to just bring it up with her for discussion. I'm sure she has some ideas for keeping things "exciting and new".

If you are looking for ways to surprise her, a his-and-hers visit to a spa is always fun. Or doing something she's brought up in passing.

You should look into taking a Mistress or SB where more emotional involvement is natural. Originally Posted by Whispers
... but only if you can handle that more emotional involvement!

z
AKB is spot on. Most ladies who are looking for stability in the hobby aren't looking for one good client but 3 or 4 quality guys with whom she can relax and have a mutually enjoyable time. You should do the same and find another 2 or 3 nice providers for a semi exclusive arrangement where you have the comfort of familiarity balanced by the right amount of newness and excitement. This gives the hobbyist/provider a once a week escape with a quality partner and a once a month reunion with a good friend and lover. From what I've learned in the hobby, this usually applies to the over 40 guys and over 30 ladies.
Thanks for the advice guys. Good points made. No problem with either of us going beyond provider/client status; however, we are good friends and with no communications between sessions which are only once or twice a month at most.

SB and mistress most definitely out because of potential emotional conflicts. We know/respect our limits, but I was only looking for ideas to keep our sessions exciting and heavy with anticipation.

I like the idea about the spa ztonk! Simply asking her doesn't do much good (I have) because she's very submissive and wants the guy to take the lead most of the time.
I have one guy who brings me a bag full of snacks....he knows when I travel that I hate to go out to eat so much.......he even went and bought my fave cake at a local bakery! Thats special!

so cater to her interest and you will be a ok!
too much time spent with someone often leads to a level of familiarity that not both parties want.
Although this statement is true for some...there are others that enjoy a more *exclusive* type of relationship.

My suggestions:

1. Keep setting the multi-hour sessions, but schedule only one/two times a month max.
2. Go toy shopping and get a bucket list of toys she wants. Then, bring a new one each visit.
3. Set a Spa/Salon date...go get a couples massage or pedicures together
4. Take her out for a half-day date. Shopping, movies, dinner.
5. Consider doing doubles with other providers
6. Act out fantasies/role play

Also, Whispers is correct...some providers start to distance themselves if they feel the relationship is getting *too close.* Make sure to always respect her *time and space.* Don't expect her to always *text/call* you several times a day. Remember, she has other clients...but, she also has a real life. Good-luck!
I know this may sound shallow, but it is what it is, lol. I know that many of my Austin and SA girlfriends as well as myself love to prioritize those that get us gifts. Whether it be very small or extravagant. I just love the thought, consideration and creativity behind it. From a beautiful glittery card, to wine, to jewelry, It shows me how much you care, and makes me want to show you how grateful I am.
I don't hobby regularly, so the thought never even crossed my mind. Interesting topic to me -- interesting to read about a different perspective. I've only seen one provider more than once, sorry to say. Not because of bad experiences; I guess I just like the variety.
Although this statement is true for some...there are others that enjoy a more *exclusive* type of relationship. Originally Posted by Likinikki
I prefer

I know... I happen to be one that does.....I rarely see any lady for less than 3 hours..... I prefer "afternoons" or "evening" long encounters....