WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE ALL TIME BAND?

Who is your fave band of all time? What the hell let's break it up and say fave band, fave album and fave concert. I need to think about which album and which concert but band for sure is The Cramps. concert would be one of the many Cramps shows mmmm second place would be Joe Ely with the booze weasels lineup. this is hard! There are so many....
opps meant to put this in sandbox thread. sorry, how do I move it?
I like Kid Rock...saw him two years ago in New Orleans jazz fest!
But I luv luv luv ACDC!!!
But I luv luv luv ACDC!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
A woman after my own heart! But actually they are #2 on my list. For entire body of work, my pick is Pink Floyd, followed closely by AC/DC.
AC/DC was totally awesome till Bon died . But for me best is and always will be :
Led-Zeppelin / Physical Graffiti / Forum - Los Angeles -1977
no one laugh at me but i like dave mathews band.. i actually shock alot of people with the music i listen to haha..
all great bands!

long live rock!!
no one laugh at me but i like dave mathews band.. i actually shock alot of people with the music i listen to haha.. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
No laughing here - DM is fun.

Most of my favorites have passed on: SRV, Jimi, Gary Moore.
Yes, SRV is awesome, I used to go see him at Rome Inn in early 80's and didn't appreciate him yet, now I would kill to rewind those shows and see it again. I was just there for blue monday and cheap beer and didn't appreciate what I had on the stage, ahhh the ignorance of youth... but he did start me on the path of discovering more local blues bars and local bands. Long live Stevie!!!
My eclectic tastes include:
Aerosmith (anything from Permanent Vacation and back)
Santana (one of the best guitarist ever)
Kitaro (new age guitar - "Dragon Tears" is some of the best sex music in the world! - gotta find that CD)
Harry Connick, Jr. (jazz, crooner)
Guns N Fucking Roses. I would love it if Axl and Slash made up but as long as Axl is the singer.

This link is from their famous 1988 Live At the Ritz set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoSFhHAh-vw
depeche mode...black celebration at the city coliseum which is now the long center...man, that was a while back!
also, the killer bees at liberty lunch
Soundgarten, Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam at City Colliseum back in 90 or 91.
Ramones and Talking Heads at CBGBs in 78 - not on the same night.
Living Colour at the Liberty Lunch in 88.
Moved to Proper Forum per request

Lot's of great bands, but my favorite concert was Grand Funk Railroad at the World's Fair, Expo 74 in Tacoma WA!!

Then there was Bi Centennial Jam July 4th, 1976 at the Liberty Bowl in Memphis TN with Blue Oyster Cult, The Outaws, Marshall Tucker band, and ZZ Topp!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Yes, SRV was awesome! Used to go see this little three piece band at Steamboat on Wednesdays, but I was much more interested in the HOT bartender at the back bar - LOL RIP SRV

Little Feat is my all time favourite band, especially after I saw them on the Waiting for Columbus tour with Tower of Power backing them. Awesome concert, best music ever with three encores!

DallasRain, have you checked out Hayseed Dixie yet? Amazing mix of Southern head banging bluegrass redneck rock....and they said it couldn't be done!

Saw Gwar at Liberty Lunch and that was a hell of a lot of fun!