S&P 500 another 24% to fall 150 years of market history...Thanks brandon!!

This senile fucker brandon isn't happy until he COMPLETELY destroys the American economy. This is the libtard ideology on display for ALL the world to see....the S&P has tumbled 20% this year alone and forcast to get worst!! I has never seen my investments take such a hit in my life...the sooner we get these libtards fuckers out of our lives the better!! Liberalism is a DESTRUCTIVE ideology that is being shoved down the American people's throats. Anybody that supports this need their asses kicked.

Jun 23, 2022

S&P 500 May Have Another 24% to Fall, 150 Years of Market History Shows

Isabelle Lee, Bloomberg News

• AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to Facebook

Share to TwitterShare to LinkedInShare to EmailShare to More

BC-S&P-500-May-Have-Another 24%-to-Fall-150-Years-of-Market-History-Shows , via Bloomberg

(Bloomberg) -- The S&P 500 Index may have another 24% to fall by year-end, if the past 150 years of financial-market history are any guide.
That’s according to Societe Generale, which calculates the benchmark gauge may need to tumble as much as 40% from its January peak in the next six months to hit bottom. That comes out to 2,900. The upper end of the range the firm gave is for the index to slump by roughly 34% from its top, to 3,150.
Societe Generale arrived at this range by studying post-crisis market valuations starting in the 1870s, using quantitative analysis, as opposed to factors such as earnings projections and valuations.
“The current market valuation clearly stands as a bubble vis a vis the valuation reset of March 2020 and its trajectory,” quant strategists including Solomon Tadesse wrote in a research note Thursday. “The dynamics of post-crisis fair value still call for a deeper correction to bring current prices in line with the reset anchor fundamental fair value.”
The firm computed 3,020 as fair value for the S&P 500, in line with its historical post-crisis market valuation trendline. The index gained about 1% on Thursday to 3,796, after Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell said in House testimony that his commitment to bring down price increases is “unconditional.” The S&P 500 has tumbled about 20% this year amid building recession worries as the Fed has boosted borrowing costs to combat inflation.
To be sure, not everyone is as bearish. John Stoltzfus, chief investment strategist at Oppenheimer & Co., said Tuesday that he’s sticking to a January forecast that the benchmark will end the year at 5,330 -- a whopping 40% above Thursday’s close.
©2022 Bloomberg L.P.
Bullshit, stocks went down almost 50% at the beginning of the pandemic.
[SIZE=4]This senile fucker brandon isn't happy until he COMPLETELY destroys the American economy. Originally Posted by bb1961
If you think he's doing everything he can to destroy the Us economy because he's senile, you've not been paying attention. The Democrats and Chinese who are handling Beijing Joey INTEND to crash the economy. The sooner you wake up to that reality the better prepared you will be when the inevitable crash comes.
I’m making a killing. Every few weeks I’m doing what any person with good sense would do, Buy low. When the stocks recover I’ll sell high. Ya know that’s what you’re supposed to do with investments right.

I really made a killing when Trump sunk the economy in 2020. I bought Ford at $4 and Apple at around 100 and around $40 Exxon. Under Biden all of those stocks are worth 1.5 to 2x the value I purchased it.

Stop whining and buy some stocks.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2022, 07:01 AM
Sounds like you need to fire your money Manger
my bullshit meter's working very well

and its going off
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2022, 07:35 AM
I'm up 20% for the year.

What does your bs meter say?

If it thinks I'm lying, you need to recalibrate the sob.

I should have bought some Ford at 4 ...I just picked some up in the 11 range

I too bought some ExxonMobil...but in the mid thirties.
I'm up 20% for the year.

What does your bs meter say?

If it thinks I'm lying, you need to recalibrate the sob.

I should have bought some Ford at 4 ...I just picked some up in the 11 range

I too bought some ExxonMobil...but in the mid thirties. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, I missed Exxon at 30s because I was looking at tech stocks. I knew Apple was gonna split and was hoping for a Tesla split. Once took my eyes off of that I looked over at energy stocks. Bought Exxon BP and Chesapeake. All are up significantly. Ford was a luck buy at 4 I was actually concerned they’d go bankrupt so I only bought 500 shares. I shoulda bought a 1000 but I was starting to spread around pretty good with heavy Apple, GE, and Bank of America. I also bought a few Canadian weed stocks which turned out rather meh.
what do you do, look at the charts of various stocks and claim to buy them at their nadir over the last two years?

or near the bottom to try to not be so obvious

because quite frankly, that is what it certainly appears
Proprietary Advanced A.I. "Brain" Pinpoints Where The Market Is Going With Up To 87.4% Proven Accuracy ...
1-3 Days Before It Happens
Sponsored By: VantagePoint | PUBLISHED ON: Tuesday, July 26th at 2:00 PM EDT
When VantagePoint's Advanced A.I. "Brain" recently predicted 4 trend reversals for Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) — investors had the potential to capture 316.19% in gains.

But unfortunately many retail investors failed to take it seriously and missed out.

You can’t go back in time to invest in Moderna before each of these predictions, but there is a way to get ahold of what's largely considered "the future of trading technology" today.
With A.I. Trading Software Now In High Demand From Retail Investors, It's Not All "Bots And Bulls..."
As you might expect with software that can anticipate market movements with an accuracy of up to 87.4%, VantagePoint's predictive A.I. technology is now in extremely high demand.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2022, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I missed Exxon at 30s because I was looking at tech stocks. I knew Apple was gonna split and was hoping for a Tesla split. Once took my eyes off of that I looked over at energy stocks. Bought Exxon BP and Chesapeake. All are up significantly. Ford was a luck buy at 4 I was actually concerned they’d go bankrupt so I only bought 500 shares. I shoulda bought a 1000 but I was starting to spread around pretty good with heavy Apple, GE, and Bank of America. I also bought a few Canadian weed stocks which turned out rather meh. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I unfortunately dumped ExxonMobil in low 50's in 2020.

Made a buck or two in 2021.

But jumped back in big in late 2021.

Bought a good chunk of the energy sector in late December.

Probably should have followed nevergivesitathought and bought that Trump media stock....I'm sure it's up and roaring!
hey wtf, give me the winning mega ball numbers for tonight
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2022, 10:14 AM
Megaballs? You on the wrong site....sign into your Grinder account!

No God damn wonder you're broke! Playing the lottery as your investment strategy...

hey wtf, give me the winning mega ball numbers for tonight Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I’m currently buying Google, Block and Amazon. Check back in about 6 months and we can discuss whether my strategy is a success. Or if I’m just sounding like I bought low.

Actually I don’t give a fuck what you think so we don’t have to revisit it.
The important thing is to have cash on hand when the market falls so you don't have to sell a stock that has fallen to buy something else in hope it doesn't go up. You want to find companies that have a history of making money, not like uber and lyft, lol, which have never been close to making money. A good bet is oil when it crashes to 20s-30s that seems to happen every 10 years or so. Usually after a dismal republican administration...