Just an explanation

Me, personally, I am into preggos, and when does lactation begin??
Trinnitreats my dear friend your are a sweet women, you look good if you gained 100lbs and if you need a hug ever, I am here for you hun you know that already I know I didn't have to say it but as your friend I will anyways, love always baby.
  • GP
  • 02-07-2011, 07:30 PM
+1 for Trinni.
Awww thanks guys I was exception mixed reactions. Thanks for not being mean lol.
I honestly feel sexy now love my little belly. I am nearly showing but I am. It seem that I am more craving affection a touch kiss blah all that mussy stuff. Suck laying in bed alone so its hard to want to stop. I still need to be touched and I honestly love sex.lol and jams and GP you guys are deft two of my ATF LOL
Also like I said it was 5 pounds I have a little belly and look pregnant now but i still have to tell people im prego at time before they ask most assumed I was bloated. so I dint think to tell because most didn't know until I told them. It always takes me time to show as it did with my son. It not like I went in there belly out there just a bump
Trini - I've got a feeling that you will be as busy as you want to be. Please just take care of yourself and just be careful.
I hate to mention this, but the O.P. essentially disclosed in the first post that she acquired knowledge of the Rest of the Story content of the review (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=170527), a matter that we are obligated to look into.
I, too, was wondering if that was going to come up. Again, that is a reminder that nothing in the ROS or Men's Lounge is truly private. Not that that is real news as only the naive would have thought otherwise. Once upon a time I was naive though.....
I, too, was wondering if that was going to come up. Again, that is a reminder that nothing in the ROS or Men's Lounge is truly private. Not that that is real news as only the naive would have thought otherwise. Once upon a time I was naive though..... Originally Posted by Deepthinker
“I am shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!”
All I was told was that someone not even a name said that I put one weight. I honestly don't think its a big deal. It will be like some one coming to see me and saying that this guy really likes you. Or I seen that u was a good kisser. When I read my reviews I seen I didn't see that but its easy to put two and two together. I don't see what there is to look into but ok
I don't see what there is to look into but ok Originally Posted by trinnitreats
This is a serious violation of the following ECCIE guideline:

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
  • GP
  • 02-08-2011, 02:23 PM
20 lashes with a wet noodle
  • Doove
  • 02-08-2011, 02:46 PM
This is a serious violation of the following ECCIE guideline:

#20 Originally Posted by jackfengshui
So is having multiple handles. Particularly when banned.

#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

I agree with GP....given the scope of the information that was shared, 20 lashes with a wet noodle and move on.
So is having multiple handles. Particularly when banned.
Originally Posted by Doove
So that's what you've been doing for the last 30 days! JK ;-)
  • Doove
  • 02-08-2011, 03:09 PM
So that's what you've been doing for the last 30 days! JK ;-) Originally Posted by jokacz
I have "no" idea what "you're" talking "about".