In Singapore

I'm in Singapore tonight, 12/17, and tomorrow. I leave on 12/19. Anybody wanna hangout and go down to Geylang or elsewhere?
Many girls outside trolling at Orchard and Claymore Rd. every evening, didn't check the price as I was with the wife at the Orchard Hotel.

Was at Geyland last year, had an great time, Thai, Chinese, Indian and one girl from Bangladesh.
have russians there?
Many girls outside trolling at Orchard and Claymore Rd. every evening, didn't check the price as I was with the wife at the Orchard Hotel.

Was at Geyland last year, had an great time, Thai, Chinese, Indian and one girl from Bangladesh. Originally Posted by Totempole
As I recall, I heard about Russians being there. Like everywhere, told that they are "cold" and expensive. I wasn't looking for Caucasians in Singapore and did not check it out. I certainly did not see non-Asians on the streets.

have russians there? Originally Posted by russiankl
  • jismo
  • 04-23-2012, 06:45 AM
There are definetly russian and polish girls there. I found a call site from Maylasia though google. Called the Mayalasion number and they dispatched 2 Russineg gals to my hotel right off orchard blvd. $440S but that was a few years ago. Also got a single to the hotel for $220S. Hot as gals that were all "19" if you asked them. Maybe slightly odler but still hot as hell. One of the 3 was cold but the other two made up for it. Found the super hot chinese gals in Geylang but they did not want to deal with english speaer...
I might be going through Singapore this summer. Certainly I'd love to see a Polish girl--my observation of (non-provider) Polish women is that they are quite sensual and sexy as well as attractive. I find Russians hot, yes, but have heard they are quite cold. I would like to know the price as well as age ranges.

Maybe calling a service would be better than going hunting on the streets. I like seeing selections on the street and getting a sense of the diversity and choices as well as their attitude and looks, rather than getting sent one or more girls at a time and feeling stuck with them. Also, I never saw Caucasians on the street: No Russians, polish, etc. Just varieties of Asian, which are my fav.

The Vietnamese were their usual business selves, the Thais were hot in bed, and the Chinese well were terrible: Neither good in bed nor even good at business. They really aren't into it, despite their especially good looks there in Singapore. They know how to look good.

Do you remember the name or somehow can find the particular site/phone number/business you used back then? It may have been too long.

There are definetly russian and polish girls there. I found a call site from Maylasia though google. Called the Mayalasion number and they dispatched 2 Russineg gals to my hotel right off orchard blvd. $440S but that was a few years ago. Also got a single to the hotel for $220S. Hot as gals that were all "19" if you asked them. Maybe slightly odler but still hot as hell. One of the 3 was cold but the other two made up for it. Found the super hot chinese gals in Geylang but they did not want to deal with english speaer... Originally Posted by jismo