Average number of years providers lie about their age?

The number of 29 year old providers on eccie is quite impressive. How many years would you say the average provider is stretching the truth?

Forever423
I knew of lady who was 25 for like 4 years
Several still show photos as old as aspd.
Several still show photos as old as aspd. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I know I'm one of those who use some of my old photos but I look exactly the same still...
I know I'm one of those who use some of my old photos but I look exactly the same still... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I should see for myself !!!
The number of 29 year old providers on eccie is quite impressive. How many years would you say the average provider is stretching the truth?

Forever423 Originally Posted by Forever423
The real question is which anniversary of your 29th Birthday are you celebrating my dear??
I am completely honest about my age. I am 48 years old and not ashamed of it even though I am told I do not look my age.
I figure my age will eventually be found out so why lie.
But I do know of some that say they are quite a bit younger than they really are.
For me, its a 30 year difference. I am actually eleven years old. Something of an early bloomer.
Whatever age we can get away with. lol
Ha! As a 29 yo provider I felt like responding to this one.

I can't offer much, as I don't have any estimations about true age vs. advertised age. The only two providers I've actually discussed this with were ones that I knew well enough to know for sure that they weren't fibbin'. Also, I know I'm not fibbin' and I look young for my age, so it doesn't matter much. Seven years ago I signed up and marketed the whole "fresh out of college" aspect of myself and I made enough friends for them to know 1) that it was seven years ago this year and 2) that I claimed to be 22 then (which I was, b/c 19 and fresh out of college sounds obviously fictitious...)

As far as when I'll change my posted age relative to my birthday...it'll probably be a few months behind as to keep my actual birth month hidden.

ETA: eh, fuck-it. I went ahead and changed it sooner than later. I'll be 30 by the time I land in Austin, so might as well. =)
  • Toyz
  • 04-17-2014, 09:56 PM
ToYz Guide to EEAKK! {Eccie Estimated Age Kalculator Kruncher}

-Any girl below 21 states their age accurately...(if indeed they are of age)
-Most girls up to 25 will claim 2-3 years younger...
-Girls 26-30 will claim below 25
-Girls 31-37 will claim 29
-Girls 38-45 will claim 35...
-Girls 46-55 will claim 40...and post pictures from when they WERE 40
-PMS girls will claim <35

{{[the above is meant for fun, I'm not a huge age discriminator...but the ONE thing women can't change is the look of their hands. Its a good indicator of age...although Asians buck this trend, its still an accurate gauge...check it out for yourself...}}}
It seems to me that women not being truthful about age not only happens here but also in the RW

Example: I have a friend who is nearly my age and now wants her son to lie about his age.

Because with his true age and the age his mom claims. Makes it that he was born when she was 12.

When this was pointed out to her. hence the need for her son to lie.

At 43 the son refuses to aid his mom in this.

I love teasing her about how old she was when her son was born.
It seems to me that women not being truthful about age not only happens here but also in the RW

Example: I have a friend who is nearly my age and now wants her son to lie about his age.

Because with his true age and the age his mom claims. Makes it that he was born when she was 12.

When this was pointed out to her. hence the need for her son to lie.

At 43 the son refuses to aid his mom in this.

I love teasing her about how old she was when her son was born. Originally Posted by dog soldier 4
You just never know. It's happened more than a few times.
my mom is 15 years my Sr ... Jr. High / High school was rough " Dude, that's your Mom?!?"
my mom is 15 years my Sr ... Jr. High / High school was rough " Dude, that's your Mom?!?" Originally Posted by Bob McV
wow. did you ever get, "Can I ask your mom to prom?" "can she still breast feed?" I like listing things in threes, but couldn't think of anything else. Oh wait, "you don't have to call me dad, uncle (insert best friend's name) is fine. Wow. fifteen. Kudos to her. Having met you, I think she did a good job. You're a good fellow.