I Fully Understand

Good Morning Austin. This is to everyone that has an issue with my donations, etc. I fully understand that there is a lot of variety here. I fully understand that $160 for 30 Min & $260 for 60 Min may be a bit much for some people here. I fully understand that I am considered an "ethnic" an those type of donations may be unheard of. I fully understand that I "am not a beauty queen" lol so I started being brutally honest with people about my physical description.

I have been alot of different cities and states. It may be hard for some people to believe this but I actually get $260 for 60 Min in some places plus tips!!! (Yes they are white and yes I am "ethnic" inside joke) I make donation adjustments according to where I am. I apologize to anyone that has bashed me about me donations & my looks. My bio, reviews, ros tells you exactly what your getting appearance wise before you come see me.

I apologize to anyone that may have felt that I was being bitchy about my services and donations. I will continue to visit Austin and keep providing toe curling experiences.
You go girl! Don't let some of these CHEAP BASTARDS get you down. This is their corporate HEADquarters here in Austin. Easter weekend will be challenging no matter where you go. You might also move north of the Vagina TriangleŽ to the Domain or Arboretum areas. That should also be a nicer environment for you and your pal.
  • Toyz
  • 04-20-2014, 08:05 AM
You go girl! Don't let some of these CHEAP BASTARDS get you down. This is their corporate HEADquarters here in Austin. Easter weekend will be challenging no matter where you go. You might also move north of the Vagina TriangleŽ to the Domain or Arboretum areas. That should also be a nicer environment for you and your pal. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I shall be anticipating Uncle Lookings one hour @260 review of Joy with pics coming soon!

Perhaps an Easter surprise review???
Looks like there may be an Easter Special in Austin for the fast little bunnies that beat feet to her door:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=214633
You go girl! Don't let some of these CHEAP BASTARDS get you down. This is their corporate HEADquarters here in Austin. Easter weekend will be challenging no matter where you go. You might also move north of the Vagina TriangleŽ to the Domain or Arboretum areas. That should also be a nicer environment for you and your pal. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sorry we will not be working together anymore. She told me that she got busted for prostitution in San Antonio on Backpage with 420, Etc in the room. It sounds like she may have been involved in some informant activites.
  • Toyz
  • 04-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Sorry we will not be working together anymore. She told me that she got busted for prostitution in San Antonio on Backpage with 420, Etc in the room. It sounds like she may have been involved in some informant activites. Originally Posted by joyishere4u
So that white string hanging down might have been a wire, huh???

Sounds like the cops may have pushed her shit in...along with a couple of hobbyiests.

How many of you guys contacted her with a non hobby phone?
Sorry we will not be working together anymore. She told me that she got busted for prostitution in San Antonio on Backpage with 420, Etc in the room. It sounds like she may have been involved in some informant activites. Originally Posted by joyishere4u
Or could it be "your" the same PIMP that was posting as MissAubree210 that dumped your ass!?

Stop victimizing and beating these woman!

I was looking forward to explaining the free market economics of supply and demand, but I'm not sure what is going on here.
Miss Aubree210 is the other provider for those following. Let's see how long these accounts stay open? Talk to me "JOY"... SL'S waiting!
Down with the pimp!!
This is very interesting indeed. It is like a big ass soap opera on here. Lets see a "nice young lady" contacts a "pimp" saying "I am doing bad I need to do better can you help me?" Then the "pimp" is wrong for setting up accounts turning them from a tramp into a champ. A "Nice Young Lady" goes from making $300.00 a day on hot ass LE Backpage to making alot more on Eccie an other sites without having to worry about LE. A "Nice Young Lady" goes from being border line homeless trading sex for drugs to shopping every other day, etc. The real reason The Miss Aubree210 "lady" is mad is because a "pimp" did something she could not do make money without all the risk of LE etc. So she violated the agreement because she wanted a "pimp" to give her the "Game" for free. That is not how this shit works. The game is to be sold not told. She was never forced into doing anything. You can't force a person to send a "pimp" some money from another state that you have never met. She "choose up" for you squares out there that means she put some money in a "pimps" hand so a "pimp" could manager her. I asked the "nice young lady" to leave last night. She begged a "pimp" to stay and keep working with her. Then played damsel in distress today because she could not get her "420" last night LMPAO!!!

Everyone wants to condem the "pimp" but did the ho3 tell you the truth or feed you some bullshit?
This is very interesting indeed. It is like a big ass soap opera on here. Lets see a "nice young lady" contacts a "pimp" saying "I am doing bad I need to do better can you help me?" Then the "pimp" is wrong for setting up accounts turning them from a tramp into a champ. A "Nice Young Lady" goes from making $300.00 a day on hot ass LE Backpage to making alot more on Eccie an other sites without having to worry about LE. A "Nice Young Lady" goes from being border line homeless trading sex for drugs to shopping every other day, etc. The real reason The Miss Aubree210 "lady" is mad is because a "pimp" did something she could not do make money without all the risk of LE etc. So she violated the agreement because she wanted a "pimp" to give her the "Game" for free. That is not how this shit works. The game is to be sold not told. She was never forced into doing anything. You can't force a person to send a "pimp" some money from another state that you have never met. She "choose up" for you squares out there that means she put some money in a "pimps" hand so a "pimp" could manager her. I asked the "nice young lady" to leave last night. She begged a "pimp" to stay and keep working with her. Then played damsel in distress today because she could not get her "420" last night LMPAO!!!

Everyone wants to condem the "pimp" but did the ho3 tell you the truth or feed you some bullshit? Originally Posted by EveOfAtx

Careful Man...... Letting this get to you will have you outing yourself after some dumb mistake when emotions cause you to react to fast.....

Then you will be living true to the words..... "I'll make you famous.."