How do you like your women?

Dressed up....dressed down. Fresh out off the shower....Fresh from working out......Dolled up and ready to go?

Panties no panties.....Robe, dress, shorts, pants, just a t-shirt.

This could be a refer back to guide for the ladies.......

I personally am usually rocking the fresh out of the shower look. So that you know I am clean but I am always up for request.

I have had guys ask for bright red lipstick...certain shoes...certain color panties, and even one guy wants to see me fresh from working out (now personally that is not my cup of tea since I don't go to the gym to be cute, lol)

Thoughts?
Breathing, well some of the times... But seriously lately I really like to undress the lady and no panties. Sometimes I like her to leave her clothes with no panties and just play that way.
Flip flops or thong sandals accompanied by short shorts or jeans.
Shower fresh wearing a man's button down shirt partially buttoned with a sexy pair of panties! Not much better for me.

Thank you for asking.
I like my women like I like my coffee .... hot, and with a spoon in them.

Seriously, I prefer to be greeted by a lady fully dressed, preferably dressed up for a night on the town. I am also a fan of ridiculously high heels and preposterously short skirts .. doubly so if said heels can put her over the 6' mark ... the move over the better.
This probably doesn't help anyone, but honestly I appreciate whatever look you're bringing to the table. Whether it's the freshly-showered casual look, the yoga pants/sports bra, the elegant gown (with black stockings... mmhmm), jeans and a tank top. I love a nice panty/bra set, but of course it's also sexy if you're going commando. It's all about how you pull off the outfit.
This probably doesn't help anyone, but honestly I appreciate whatever look you're bringing to the table. Whether it's the freshly-showered casual look, the yoga pants/sports bra, the elegant gown (with black stockings... mmhmm), jeans and a tank top. I love a nice panty/bra set, but of course it's also sexy if you're going commando. It's all about how you pull off the outfit. Originally Posted by realnot
I agree the beauty of a woman is more about the woman than the clothes, but a woman in stockings and heels almost always gets me going.
face down ass up in the bed waiting.
Shower fresh wearing a man's button down shirt partially buttoned with a sexy pair of panties! Not much better for me. Originally Posted by Gentleman
Me too. Someone like this Austin Adorable, perhaps?

Monk
  • Tetas
  • 04-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen making my supper.

lol
Sexy lingerie, daisy dukes (no panties), miniskirts (no panties), sexy evening wear, sexy office attire...not all at once mind you...all of those are nice. I do like it when she's wearing something I can help her out of...heightens the anticipation. High heels and sexy boots are hawt...sexy boots with high heels are hawter.

The most important thing is that she's freshly showered and clean. Also, while a little makeup compliments a lady, too much makes her look ready for the Ringling Brothers, not me. If the incall smells like Fabreze, so long toots, that stuff's worse than whatever it's supposed to be covering up. Potpourri or scented candles do the same job without the chemical burns. If a lady sprays Fabreze towards the end of our appointment but before I leave, I will never be back no matter how good the rest of the experience was.
I love a nice black leotard that's what gets me
Going. Things are nice and I love out of the shower
hair or even to answer the door with her
Hair rolled up in a towel oh my lol
  • pgman
  • 04-22-2014, 07:58 PM
I like to unwrap my presents. So please at least wear bra and panties, or a top that comes off rather easily and jeans.
A lot of what I like has already been mentioned.

For some reason, I don't really like a lady who had just stepped out of the shower less than 15 minutes ago. Gives the impression she had just seen another guy less than 30 minutes ago. Also don't like the clammy hands....
  • Qziz
  • 04-22-2014, 09:08 PM
However a woman chooses to present herself. It communicates quite a bit.