A bad case of the "likes"

I would like input from both clients and providers. I am sure it has been covered before.

What is the best remedy for a case of the "likes?" When you wake up one day and realize that you are really into your ATF a little more than you should be?
Well, I guess the quick answer would be to look for another ATF.

But, "liking" your ATF too much depends on your personal situation and her personal situation.
See her again, again and again.
Go find a few other providers who pique your interest......see if that takes care of your "like" for this ATF.
  • Qziz
  • 04-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Talk to them. Either that makes you like them a little more or considerably less.
Cheesehead, Maybe you are just working too hard, and she is the only non-work-related item that you are dwelling on, causing you to think that you are falling in like with her.

Best thing you can do is buy a dog. I've heard that you can even train em to fetch a beer (their samiches are a little sloppy though).

In any case, don't let her know how you feel, it might ruin a good thing.
In any case, don't let her know how you feel, it might ruin a good thing. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Thank goodness she can't read.
Thank goodness she can't read. Originally Posted by VLombardi
Wow, really? Is she from this era? :P
Well, there are a few instances in which clients and providers have developed serious long term relationships outside the hobby. But tread lightly at first if that is your goal.
I would like input from both clients and providers. I am sure it has been covered before.

What is the best remedy for a case of the "likes?" When you wake up one day and realize that you are really into your ATF a little more than you should be? Originally Posted by VLombardi
pay her in advance for 5 Sessions, that should get rid of her!
A little more than I should? "Liking a lot" is certainly ok with me, but "more than I should" may need to be defined.
See another girl immediately! Run, don't walk. She is in the hobby for a reason and so are you, I assume....For fun without entanglements.

Get your head straight and enjoy what you have with her, in the hobby. If you can not, you should find other girls to see to shake the "like" feelings off. We catch feelings sometimes. We are, afterall, only human doing very intimate things.

I have caught feelings a few times. It's a bitch. Just gotta keep everything in perspective. Sometimes we can be too gfe for own good and not realize it, but as a provider it is our responsibility, imo, to not take advantage of that and be a straight shooter.

Just my 2 cents.
Put her on your bill pay and never feel like a client again, just a sweet but probably married bf who likes to help pay the bills in order to ease the pain you know she must have from knowing she'll never have you at night like in a traditional courtship.
  • Toyz
  • 04-23-2014, 08:56 AM
I love the "pay in advance" that's the QUICKEST way to run off a hoogar.

I ain't lyin.

But...if you two enjoy each other then why run away? Just realize 90% of these long term ATF relationships end poorly & you'll be fine.

My advice is to enjoy it while its good...don't invest more than a session at a time financially...and be prepared to walk away when she starts taking you for granted.... ( sooner or later).
just see her very very often. You'll get tired of her, just like any relationship.