Tall ladies list

• jmcqd
  • 05-11-2020, 04:56 AM
I've noticed the majority of ladies seem to be between 5'1 to 5'4... and don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed those encounters... but at 6'1, I thought maybe we could come up with a list of taller ladies, say taller than 5'7...

So if you'd like to let us know who you are, please comment with your height...of course pix are also always welcome, lol
Nicole Cox
Smurfy
Cesselie Mills if you're feeling spendy...
Lady Anastasia
TNT Angie, if she’s still around.
There's 148 on P411 in the DFW metroplex 5'7 and over.

TNT Angie, if she’s still around. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Elvis has left the building.
Justjackie

And ME!
  • BLM69
  • 05-11-2020, 11:08 PM
I like women under 5'4, any taller I'll be looking up at them
  • sc400
  • 05-12-2020, 07:25 AM
Skye Jennings
I would add that it would be nice if they were pretty and skinny in addition to being tall....who the fuck wants a tall fat girl?
I would add that it would be nice if they were pretty and skinny in addition to being tall....who the fuck wants a tall fat girl? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Took it down from 148 to 81 Searching 411 for height and self-described body type NOT being "average", "curvy", "voluptuous", "BBW" or "Super-BBW"

Taking to only "Skinny" and "Slender" brought it down to 44. Bon Chance
SexyPleasure is 5'10"... haven't had the pleasure yet but have read nice things about her.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?38782-Sexypleasure
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2020, 03:29 PM
I would add that it would be nice if they were pretty and skinny in addition to being tall....who the fuck wants a tall fat girl? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Big girls need cock too
I believe Aprill is 5'9"