proof of election fraud part 2

Not going so well

Donald Trump's effort to destroy confidence in US elections suffered a serious setback after a draft of the sham review ordered by Arizona Republicans confirmed that he had lost to President Joe Biden in the state's critical Maricopa County.

"You don't have to dig deep into the draft copy of the Arizona Senate/Cyber Ninja audit report to confirm what I already knew -- the candidates certified by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, Governor, Secretary of State and Attorney General -- did, in fact, win," Chairman Jack Sellers, a Republican, said.

But the former President's relentless campaign of lies took on new life as he prompted Texas to review its own vote counts.
Real America’s Voice host David Brody confronted former President Donald Trump over the just-released Arizona audit “apparently confirming Biden’s win,” and asked him “Are you prepared to accept those results?”

In an interview Friday on The Water Cooler, Brody led off by asking Trump about the pro-Trump audit that even Brody, a die-hard Trump supporter, was compelled to tell him did not go his way — and even threw some of Trump’s own words back at him.

“Mr. President, I want to give you a chance also to respond to the news out today about this audit. Maricopa County, Arizona, the draft of the report done by, in your words, highly respected auditors is out, apparently confirming Biden’s win in the state. Are you prepared to accept those results? What’s your sense of it?” Brody asked.

Trump, perhaps not surprisingly, was not receptive:

Well, no, because they they just took a small part and they didn’t look at the real numbers. Now the numbers are going to be announced. The real numbers are going to be announced at four o’clock today.

As I understand it, Arizona is having a conference and they found many votes that were terrible, terrible votes. In other words, they found that they were false votes, phantom votes, whatever you want to call them.

So I have to see, because I’m not involved in it, I’m just watching like everybody else. And we’ll have to see what it is. The from what I heard, the report is a very strong report. But, you know, they wanted to get out ahead of it like they always like to do, whether it’s on Russia or Russia or Ukraine, Ukraine, they want to get out ahead of it. So we’re going to have to wait.

It said it’s going to be, I guess, Eastern Time. It’s going to be released at four o’clock. I’ve actually heard the results of the report is very damning, but they don’t want to say that. They want to get way out ahead where long before the report. I’ve heard the report is very damning.

The audit uncovered ” 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump.”
Absolutely. Are you willing to accept the tens of thousands of fraudulent votes they discovered and some hard jail time for election officials?

Can not have it both ways, the audit is either legitimate or not. If it is, as you seem to be implying, biden lost Arizona.
  • oeb11
  • 09-25-2021, 12:02 PM
Poor VM - so fixated on President Donald J Trump
Guess WHAT - vm- fiden is in teh Oval Office
News to You - , HUH????

Buck fiden
from my cold dead hands!
Getting old BUT weres the great media on borders , Afghen etc oh yea crickets