Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: blonde and mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: great body nice speaker lovely and pretty girl
Recommendation: Yes
thnx
Are you kidding me? A provider writing her own review that says nothing and a response to her own writing? ... Wow, breathtaking
  • slap
  • 11-24-2011, 01:11 AM
Haha that's awesome
Are you kidding me? A provider writing her own review that says nothing and a response to her own writing? ... Wow, breathtaking Originally Posted by Jersey Dog
She should have written a better reviews of herself. But, it is obvious she cannot write.
Lol - I wonder of the mods would give point for calling quack quack on this review
exscuse me i did not write my own review i thought this was how you had your clients post a review so after our session i logged in and he posted a review for me ...are u serious people... how funny well can someone let me know how u post a review this was not a eccie client this was a client off my website.
Emily - I know you haven't been on Eccie long... but no, you can't have a client write a review for you from your own account. In the first place, your account is supposed to be for your use only. Second, a provider is not permitted to post in review threads.

I am moving this non-review to coed discussion. You may ask a mod to close the thread if you choose.

Huck
edit: Nevermind - Huck types faster than me.
Hope she's not as confused about what to do with screening information. One of you seasoned girls should take her under your wing.
Since it's in Coed now can you open up the ROS? I'd like to see what the old boy got for his 2-1/2 bens...

Also Emily can you post a link to that website? I'd like to see more of that 10 body...
I've probably read thousands of reviews over the years. This review is far and away my all time favorite!
Now I've seen everything!LOL
Classic Review, I loved it.

I have to keep an eye on this lady,
maybe she will let me in the Ladies powder room. lol

CG
Hey folks - lighten up, it's a holiday and a day to be thankful, not mean-spirited.

Emily - we all make mistakes. Welcome to eccie.