THANK you!!!

Wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to my party. I had a lot of fun and will plan the next one in May. Special thanks to the super sweet guys who brought me flowers and gifts. You have no idea how much that means to me. I want to say sorry the kissing contest was a little rocky... I thought it would be fun but when more than the expected 5 girls wanted to join.... It just got a little out of hand lol. Thank you to Evie, ivey, leilana and charlee for finishing it. Thank you guys or your patience.

Charlee & Haley it was a real pleasure meeting y'all. Hope you come to every party from now on. You are GREAT girls. Would love for y'all to join us for my bday road trip in June. Pm me so I can get y'all's numbers.

Again thank you to everyone. So much.

To the gentleman who won 3rd place, you forgot your gift. Charlee you forgot yours as well babe.

I would still like to do the online "sexiest dressed" contest but I'm not sure if every lady took pics... A lot of drinking and mingling and pics sort of went on the back burner.
Thanks Marley, great party! Although every thing is a little fuzzy, don't remember much after you started pouring crown. Never heard the raffle results or who won the kissing contest? Cupcakes were delicious. You ladies host good parties
It was great to meet you and other members of the community. Thank you for all your hard work.
Results of kissing contest.... Keep in mind we started with 9 ladies... After a few minutes the ladies started leaving to go mingle. So we finished the contest off with Evie, Ivey love, Leilana and Charlee.
Before everyone started leaving Mandi May, Alden, julissa and Evie were in the lead...
But many girls left the contest. Not sure if i will try that one again lol. Alden and Mandi May were more into each other so they went to the other room lol. It was a wild night. I left to grab music for the room... Came back and there were three girls on the bed and each girl had one between her legs lmao. Won't say names but I was like ok girls take some mouthwash and lets focus on the guys!!!
Soo...
1st place was Evie
2nd place was Charlee

As for best dressed... Well the party was pretty hectic... So we went by the votes of the few guys and girls that were still there.
1st - Evie & mandi may tied
2nd - leilana (who did about 6 outfit changes)
3rd - ivey love

Everyone looked AMAZING though

Again this party was A LOT more hectic and wild than the last one lol. I did my best to keep it organized but wasn't easy. So sorry to everyone I didn't get to chat much with. Glad everyone liked my cupcakes, remember I have a cupcake business if u ever need any. Ill always give eccie ladies and gents a good deal :-)
Marley, you can Thank Me for NOT coming to the party separately

Glad you all had FUN. It's all in the timing ...
SOOO wanted to go. Something came up Next time... I really want to party with you!!!!
Sorry I couldn't make it, but thanks for making the effort.
Hey Marley sounds like a fun party!
*ahem* I know I'm not an Angel, but I did participate in the kissing contest. It was definitely an interesting dynamic in the bedroom while waiting for the next blindfolded voter. The girls are definitely a handful in multiples! lol I forgot my Smiley Spanking Spoon so had to use my bare hand to spank some booty. You know that had to be just HORRIBLE! *smirk* I do so love spanking naughty girls! LOL So, I volunteer to play Mama HouseKat & babysit the girls if you need help some time. hehehe

BTW, those banana pudding cupcakes were absolutely FANTASTIC! Excellent expertise in your entertaining endeavors! The Hostess with the Mostest definitely defines you.

Until the next one, take care & have fun out there!
XOXOX
Kat
Thanks for a great party Marley, I think it was the best one yet.
Marley, Thank You for everything, babe!

You truly outdid yourself!

The peeps, the food, and the fun, all made for a most enjoyable event.

You're one helluva' hostess!
(I kind of feel bad about my solution to your corset issue....Wait, no. That's a lie. I still thinck you should have just taken the darned thing off. Haha!)

...and then there's your hot friends. OMG!

Yup. Overall an outstanding time and I thank you for the invitation.

Regards,
SofaKingFun

(singing it's a small world afterall...Heh!)

Damn I missed it!!! I hope to see you all at the next one.
Marley lets make the June one a double birthday party :-)
Wish I made this one.but.sonething unexpected came up
Marley Thank you so much, I had a lot of fun!!!
  • Haley
  • 02-23-2014, 02:31 PM
Your party was too fun.

Thanks again for being a great host