VERIFIED PROVIDERS?? WHY NOT VERIFIED REVIEWERS??

• CD3
  • 05-26-2014, 09:26 PM
please do forgive me but I am quite naïve when it pertains to hobby life, and a little ashamed to admit it, but why is it that the mods make you go thru the verified process for the woman but NEVER do they make the guys get verified reviews? to verify that what they are saying is in fact how it went down or that they might be leaving out important vital information? why is it that their words are trusted as to be true with no proof and you don't trust the providers when they say they are legit? maybe they should put as little trust in the guys as they do in the girls/guys/little people whatever the provider maybe. if it wasn't for those providers there wouldn't even be a site. maybe im just delusional.
You are free to rebut ANY guys review in the Coed Discussion Forum for the city/location in which the review is placed. That is how the checks and balances work here. Also, verified providers have access to the Powder Room where they can exchange info on clients without the clients being able to read what is being said by them.
  • CD3
  • 05-26-2014, 10:45 PM
I don't care about the other girls knowing what went down. I care about what the potential clients read. Maybe one guy wouldn't be the same with a different provider. But thanks
  • jwood
  • 05-27-2014, 08:18 PM
The longer your here and the more reviews you write the more credible you become. That goes for providers too. Guys know when they read a bullshit review on an established provider. I'm not even in Dallas but I've read about you CD3. All good.
You are free to rebut ANY guys review in the Coed Discussion Forum for the city/location in which the review is placed. That is how the checks and balances work here. Also, verified providers have access to the Powder Room where they can exchange info on clients without the clients being able to read what is being said by them. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
That is interesting because as I understand the rules the ladies aren't allowed to read the details of a review, but I guess it is good to know they are still free to post a rebuttal to something they can't see. "I'm not sure what he said, but I doubt it is accurate" Or should the response be limited to " no actually my hair is auburn not brunette" or "In fact my boobs are a full C not a B" ?

When asked I have advised ladies to never read or worry about reviews as you'll never win in trying to set a bad one straight.
please do forgive me but I am quite naïve when it pertains to hobby life, and a little ashamed to admit it, but why is it that the mods make you go thru the verified process for the woman but NEVER do they make the guys get verified reviews? to verify that what they are saying is in fact how it went down or that they might be leaving out important vital information? why is it that their words are trusted as to be true .... Originally Posted by CD3
You are the only one that gives a shit... Nobody really believes what these morons write in a review (with apologies to those who are not actually morons).... everything/everybody is YMMV......period.
The longer your here and the more reviews you write the more credible you become. That goes for providers too. Guys know when they read a bullshit review on an established provider. I'm not even in Dallas but I've read about you CD3. All good. Originally Posted by jwood

We'll said.
You are the only one that gives a shit... Nobody really believes what these morons write in a review (with apologies to those who are not actually morons).... everything/everybody is YMMV......period. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
+1
VERIFIED PROVIDERS?? WHY NOT VERIFIED REVIEWERS??

Well asked, but not here, per se. Elsewhere, maybe, but each website has its "preferred business model."

= = = = =

Speaking of business models:

All a provider really needs for "credibility" imo is a few well known (and for that matter well screened and vouched, too) reviewers to put her on the radar screen.

Those reviews establish her credibility, reliability and reputation. Service level doesn't really matter, as long as consistency is apparent. All that allows future clients to make informed decisions.

For wanna-be-established providers, the downhill slope is steep and very slippery. That goes for untested providers as well as those who become well-credentialed but who cannot continue to live up to their initial (good) credentials.
I hear that the women have a forum also where we can share our individual ideas and experiences, "the Powder Room"

I'm still waiting to be invited. With due time, I imagine