This would tick me off

http://m.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/o...faces-anymore/

This could ruin your day.

Especially when it's happening between two consenting adults.
She videotaped the sessions and broke a bunch of laws...and kept meticulous records that made it possible to convict people after the fact.

Scary...but old news....she's already served her time and been released and others charged and disposed of...in 2013

On a related note...running the operation of of her Zumba studio...rather ingenious.
She'd already posted the videos on the internet before the cops ever got involved. Their reveals were just the icing on the cake.
Always check the room for cams boys.
Apparently ya'll haven't heard of the newest trend in the hobby. Someone had the bright idea to post a fake ad, get all sorts of personal information on the man, then post it to a website for all to see. Get this, if you want it taken down, you have to pay $100 or more to get your info removed before your family sees, then suddenly its posted on another site. I'm kind of more disturbed by that than the megaton of websites out there copying my ads, contact info and pics & posting it to their website where I have no control over it.
That is why you NEVER give a girl your real name or information. I'm sorry ladies who screen, but we have just as much to risk as you. If my word is not good enough then neither should be my money. The hobby is best played anonymously.
You got anything from 2009? Earlier would be okay too.