Unfit and USFL

For those of you who have Amazon Prime and ESPN+, I thought these documentaries were worth watching about what a complete narcissistic and stupid clown that Trump is and will always be.

That dipshit pretty much made the USFL all about him (I know; big shock that the league went under). And the "Unfit" documentary pretty much just focuses on what a complete incompetent imbecile he is. It was no surprise to see that he was just as arrogant and clueless in his younger years than it was seeing the exact same behavior in his later years as president. Some people just don't have the ability to evolve.
Former President Trump has been “The Donald” his entire life.

Why would anybody expect him to change?

What the Left can’t seem to get a grip on is a lot of people like “The Donald”. They look past his faults because of his undisputed ability to get things done.
Yeah, he got things done.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...illed-the-usfl

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ld-trump-usfl/

I for one LOVED the USFL. Glad it's coming back. But without Trump.

Oh yeah, he also got THIS done.

And THIS.

And THIS.

I'll pass. The WaPo is owned by Jeff Bezos who of course owns Amazon. He's another egotistical rich guy.
I for one LOVED the USFL. Glad it's coming back. But without Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think the USFL is too associated with the utterly disgrace of Trump. He pissed on the USFL brand for his own benefit. Just like he wanted to piss on this country for his own benefit.

All those other owners wanted to do was keep the season going in the Spring and not fuck with the power of the NFL by moving it to the Fall like Trump insisted.

Of course Trump had to sue as usual because he is a horrible businessman and that's all he knows how to do. Sure he won that $1.32bln lawsuit against the NFL. I'm sure the $3 the jury awarded to the USFL was well worth the hassle for the other owners because of that selfish self absorbed stupid prick.

Why would anybody expect him to change? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I sincerely hope I would be drastically different from just wisdom alone. Unlike Trump, most logical people realize that you don't get to be an immature spoiled brat in your 70's to benefit yourself while insulting people left and right to achieve your alpha bullshit. It was somewhat acceptable when he was young. Now he is just an old and obnoxious pathetic fat fuck so he can't blame his youth for his stupidity while having no humility.
TDS ,,, cause he box told them
TDS ,,, cause he box told them Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Is this english??
I think the USFL is too associated with the utterly disgrace of Trump. He pissed on the USFL brand for his own benefit. Just like he wanted to piss on this country for his own benefit.

All those other owners wanted to do was keep the season going in the Spring and not fuck with the power of the NFL by moving it to the Fall like Trump insisted.

Of course Trump had to sue as usual because he is a horrible businessman and that's all he knows how to do. Sure he won that $1.32bln lawsuit against the NFL. I'm sure the $3 the jury awarded to the USFL was well worth the hassle for the other owners because of that selfish self absorbed stupid prick.

I sincerely hope I would be drastically different from just wisdom alone. Unlike Trump, most logical people realize that you don't get to be an immature spoiled brat in your 70's to benefit yourself while insulting people left and right to achieve your alpha bullshit. It was somewhat acceptable when he was young. Now he is just an old and obnoxious pathetic fat fuck so he can't blame his youth for his stupidity while having no humility. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Trump was right. the USFL was never going to succeed as a "summer league". perhaps Trump might have waited a few seasons however the endgame for ALL of the owners was to go head-to-head with the NFL.

and i watched about ten minutes of "Unfit" then had to close the browser because i was laughing so hard at that total nonsense i was spilling my Tanqueray on my keyboard.

BAHHHAAAAAA
Is Lucas hiding his weapons of war arsenal? Trump was protecting it.

Some appreciation Lucas shows.
Is this english?? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I have to ask the same question every day.
SNI HEH CK!
and i watched about ten minutes of "Unfit" then had to close the browser because i was laughing so hard at that total nonsense i was spilling my Tanqueray on my keyboard.

BAHHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LOL. Dude, how do you comment on something that you watched for 10 minutes? That's like me watching the initial 3 minutes of the 1st quarter of a football game and declaring the winner.
Dude, how do you comment on something that you watched for 10 minutes? That's like me watching the initial 3 minutes of the 1st quarter of a football game and declaring the winner. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
How much of the book Dianetics did you read? If the answer is that you never read the book, just what makes you qualified to call Scientology a cult? Or for that matter how much of the Koran, The Book of Mormon or any of the other religious and semi religious tomes have you read? I think we can all agree that Scientology is complete Bullshit without reading Dianetics cover to cover.

I feel much the same about this pseudo documentary you are referencing, Ten minutes is about 9 1/2 minutes more of my time that I plan to waste on it.
I feel much the same about this pseudo documentary you are referencing, Ten minutes is about 9 1/2 minutes more of my time that I plan to waste on it. Originally Posted by GaGambler
LOL. You just wasted time on your post going off on a silly diatribe about religion and inferring how that is parallel to a Trump documentary on Amazon Prime. Trust me, you have plenty of time to waste, homeboy. And no, I haven't read any of those fictional religious books.