summer is upon us

What are everyones plans......fun trips?

I have a couple of trips with my friends planned and having a lot more free time to play has left me with much to look forward to.

I'm thinking of a out of state tour/vacation....what do u reccommend?
I hope to visit Wisconsin, for a family visit and cooler temps. I would enjoy seeing one or two people while there - anyone w/suggestions?

Otherwise, creating lots of art, acting classes and developing another business.
Oh, does cursing the heat count as a summer 'activity'? :-)

A
A trip to the moon ! Failing that,
I love to hang out in ATX during the summer (life starts at 100).
Oh and one yet undefined trip into the Rockies. A 12 or 13,000 footer will get me closer to the moon as well.
Fishing. Lots of fishing.
The Bahamas
I've been wanting to take a 2-3 week cruise around Greece (yes, seriously). It's just about that only spot in the Mediterranean that I've wanted to see and haven't gotten to...

V
I'd like to go back "home" to Pittsburgh and visit my grandmother's gravesite for the first time since she was laid to rest 6 years ago.
  • Toyz
  • 06-03-2013, 08:36 PM
I like to take a mid summer trip somewhere cool...last year I went to Washington hiking, camping & climbing Mt Saint Helens.
This year am considering Vancouver & Victoria, Canada.
I've been wanting to take a 2-3 week cruise around Greece (yes, seriously).It's just about that only spot in the Mediterranean that I've wanted to see and haven't gotten to...

V Originally Posted by bigv123

DAMN...REALLY?!?!?

ME TOO!!!!!

Do You Need A Traveling Companion?

Because I Make An EXCELLENT ONE!!!

Its the summer of Martianman, more and more fucking
+1 I'm doing a staycation fucking all the ladies on the to do list I haven't yet !
summer ain't long enough for that ..
You haven't checked the dates of my first 16 reviews I can be a very busy guy !
Not doubting you, I looked at my list, lol
Yeah my list tends to be shorter , and have to hit different cities