...as if you need more reason to not go with unverified providers.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/08/justic...istmurder1030a

...long story short. Completely fucked up couple lured some monger off of Cragslist who was looking for some pay for play.

Strangled and stabbed the fuck out of him. And they just did it for the thrill.

If the hobby was legal, this kind of crap would not happen. Damn shame.
If the hobby was legal, this kind of crap would not happen. Originally Posted by yankpunt
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
That is a tragic story that shows just how twisted some people are.

. . . Those who laugh at such depravity are just as twisted.
Keep trying Nancy...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/08/justic...istmurder1030a

...long story short. Completely fucked up couple lured some monger off of Cragslist who was looking for some pay for play.

Strangled and stabbed the fuck out of him. And they just did it for the thrill.

If the hobby was legal, this kind of crap would not happen. Damn shame. Originally Posted by yankpunt
It's a tragic story, but I don't see how it has a damn thing to do with "the hobby." It could have happened on a swingers website, eHarmony, or a chat line.

I mean, they themselves said they weren't engaged in prostitution...it was all about the companionship, no?

Additionally, what does "verified" have to do with anything...like some established hooker couldn't be a sociopath? This couple had hooked up with many other guys with no bad result. The fact is that some people are homicidal maniacs and it has little to do with prostitution, legal or not.

There are a million reasons while prostitution shouldn't be illegal...this is not a good example of one of them, IMHO.
It's a tragic story, but I don't see how it has a damn thing to do with "the hobby." It could have happened on a swingers website, eHarmony, or a chat line. There's your sign. Cant fix this one.

I mean, they themselves said they weren't engaged in prostitution...it was all about the companionship, no?
Yes you are only paying for their companionship. Yes and I believe what ever they said is the truth.

Additionally, what does "verified" have to do with anything...like some established hooker couldn't be a sociopath? This couple had hooked up with many other guys with no bad result.
Yeah they only tried to kill other people but were not successful. Did you really read the entire article.
It's a tragic story, but I don't see how it has a damn thing to do with "the hobby." It could have happened on a swingers website, eHarmony, or a chat line. There's your sign. Cant fix this one.

Yes you are only paying for their companionship. Yes and I believe what ever they said is the truth.

Additionally, what does "verified" have to do with anything...like some established hooker couldn't be a sociopath? This couple had hooked up with many other guys with no bad result.
Yeah they only tried to kill other people but were not successful. Did you really read the entire article. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Objection, your honor! Non-responsive!

If I could even possibly begin to decipher your comments, I would rebut/concur. However, since you made no valid points and no coherent argument, I'll just let your "analysis" stand as written.
^^^^^^^ Now that is interesting, very interesting and funny. U B hilarious.
Your post are very thought provoking.
I see where contacting a reputable provider is absolutely the best and safest idea, yet so many just keep going with the affordable option.
So gents remember its not only bait n switch or fake pictures you have to look out for. You may run into a newlywed couple dead set to kill someone. (so wrong on so many levels) this was the couple's second attempt at this. Yet they actually killed someone before being caught.

I would have to agree that some providers have some issues. Thankfully no homicidal maniac stories yet on eccie. I did not say other places. If a gentleman does his homework he would probably save time and money.
A bargain is usually not a bargain at all.
I absolutely agree that going with a verified provider is a much smarter thing to do.

But were the hobby legal, it wouldn't stop couples like the one in the article. They wanted to kill someone. If the hobby were legal, it wouldn't have changed anything.

But if that poor schmuck had gone with a verified provider - legal or not - he more than likely would still be alive.
I see where contacting a reputable provider is absolutely the best and safest idea, yet so many just keep going with the affordable option.
So gents remember its not only bait n switch or fake pictures you have to look out for. You may run into a newlywed couple dead set to kill someone. (so wrong on so many levels) this was the couple's second attempt at this. Yet they actually killed someone before being caught.

I would have to agree that some providers have some issues. Thankfully no homicidal maniac stories yet on eccie. I did not say other places. If a gentleman does his homework he would probably save time and money.
A bargain is usually not a bargain at all. Originally Posted by 34E Whitney Weston
Yes, Whitney, I agree with you. I think my original point was that one should never let his guard down regardless of which provider he chooses. Because in cases like this, when two sociopaths get together with intent to kill, it could be anyone. Doctors, lawyers, politicians have killed...why not a verified provider? The world is a sick place and it does no one any good to give them a false sense of security.

Additionally, as a staunch and vocal advocate for the decriminalization (not legalization) of prostitution, I don't think this crime and the surrounding facts have any place in the argument.
Scary story and yet another example of just how fucked up some people can be!
It proves the fact that I will only see verified providers. I can never see going off with any prostitute from a bar or strip club. Strip clubs especially. You are proving the point very well.
Sounds like something I saw on Law & Order SVU. Tragic but people are twisted. Doesn't matter if sex was involved or not.
Objection, your honor! Non-responsive! If I could even possibly begin to decipher your comments, I would rebut/concur. However, since you made no valid points and no coherent argument, I'll just let your "analysis" stand as written. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Excellent, and on a slow Monday no less,