Best hobby CC?

What is the best credit card to use for the hobby?

Are there any that can be purchased in a retail store, etc that are refillable and anonymous?
Nope, as far as I know all CCs require a name and address linking back to you.
Dead President's Card
I just received my Bluebird AMEX card. It can be used as a debit or cc. Everything is done online, so no mail. You can fill the card with cash, gift cards, green dot, vanilla. You can also withdraw money from ATMs. I know it's not a cc in the "regular" sense you have to fill it yourself, but it beats carrying cash around. Just stop at an ATM on your way to your appointment. The only thing you have to worry about is intercepting the card when they mail it to you. After that, you are gtg. I have to credit another hobbyist on eccie for the idea, but I don't remember his handle right now. Google bluebird card and search bluebird in eccie for more info.
Thanks for the tip, but it looks like you have to give your SSN to use the Bluebird card.
My sole intent is to stay anonymous whilst discussing potentially elicit activities on the web.
I guess I will have to stick with non-recurring sites and use gift cards.
Good luck with your search, but seems using a cc will always leave some type of paper trail. I agree with the Dead Presidents comment if you don't want to get tracked.
My married guy friend gives me cash and I have a debit card that I use to charge whatever he needs like site subscriptions, hobby phone, etc. I've even gone and booked hotel rooms for him. I'm sort of like a Hobby Concierge.

Doesn't work for everyone, but it does for us.
I just received my Bluebird AMEX card. It can be used as a debit or cc. Everything is done online, so no mail. You can fill the card with cash, gift cards, green dot, vanilla. You can also withdraw money from ATMs. I know it's not a cc in the "regular" sense you have to fill it yourself, but it beats carrying cash around. Just stop at an ATM on your way to your appointment. The only thing you have to worry about is intercepting the card when they mail it to you. After that, you are gtg. I have to credit another hobbyist on eccie for the idea, but I don't remember his handle right now. Google bluebird card and search bluebird in eccie for more info. Originally Posted by Marshpirate
I saw this and it bothers me....ijs
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUEBI...858#comment_21
I saw this and it bothers me....ijs
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLUEBI...858#comment_21 Originally Posted by cumalot
Yes, during my research I read those complaints, as well as similar complaints from every other card company. After tons of time spent on this venture, bluebird was who I picked. I just need a place to hold my funds until I need and then pull what I need out of the ATM. Like I said above, I can fund it in several different ways. I won't be using it for travel or gas. I'll make small local purchases to keep activity showing on it and that's it.

I've already funded it with cash and gift cards as well as made a withdrawal at a ATM. All good.

Just trying to pass on a little info, take it or leave it.
The best card of all is no card at all. Use f-ing cash