Hiya! I'm new to the area and need help with locations girlsss! Xxx❤️❤️❤️

So... delete this if not allowed, but I have just got back from Texas and I have the bug to come back already! I'm just waiting to be verified on hear, go work in London and see a few of my regulars then booking a flight straight out! I love duo partners to! I'm very bi!! Hehe! Anyway.. Boys and girls.. Does anyone no the best location for me in Dallas and where abouts I would stay like hotels ect ect.. I was at uptown Dallas but don't no if that's any good! ���� hope to hear from you all. Loads of love - annabel xxx ����������
So... delete this if not allowed, but I have just got back from Texas and I have the bug to come back already! I'm just waiting to be verified on hear, go work in London and see a few of my regulars then booking a flight straight out! I love duo partners to! I'm very bi!! Hehe! Anyway.. Boys and girls.. Does anyone no the best location for me in Dallas and where abouts I would stay like hotels ect ect.. I was at uptown Dallas but don't no if that's any good! ���� hope to hear from you all. Loads of love - annabel xxx ���������� Originally Posted by EnglishAnnabelxx
Hmm...

a REAL English girl wouldn't misspell "too", "here", and "know"...
I don't no Chung, if she spelled it 'Londen' then I wood bee convinced.

Perhaps the Brexit has caused all providers over the pond to come stateside.
Whoever is operating the account needs to find spell check
She is British, not necesarily educated.
I know a London chap that is a total idiot and cant spell to save his life.
ooook.. I just don't have enough time to make sure spellcheck don't miss spell my words! Sorry if i offended any of you by it ��
ooook.. I just don't have enough time to make sure spellcheck don't miss spell my words! Sorry if i offended any of you by it �� Originally Posted by EnglishAnnabelxx
I'm not offended, just amused.. "make sure spellcheck don't miss spell"... okay come clean, you're from Oak Cliff, right?

you should capitalize "I", and the word you seek is "buy", not "by".. which is not to say you used "by" incorrectly, but you want us to "buy" some pussy, yes?

you also ended a sentence with a preposition.. Henry Higgins, I have another one for you!
I don't no where the hell oak cliff is if I'm honest haha! I'm from a little town called Romford, in Essex next to London! I work in london. But you don't have to belive me, and I do try my hardest, I just text talk like i would to my friends! I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong. Sorry! X
I really don't give a shit if you can spell or not. If you're really British and really the chick in the pictures I want to fuck you as soon as your plane lands.
I really don't give a shit if you can spell or not. If you're really British and really the chick in the pictures I want to fuck you as soon as your plane lands. Originally Posted by Ass Hunter
Count me in too
Ma'am,
A lot of the ladies seem to prefer the Galleria area of Dallas. It is accessible from all parts of Dallas. Uptown is a nice area as well. As far as Hotels go.... That probably depends upon the amenities you are looking for. Along with your budget. You might even reach out to some of the established ladies, and ask about provider friendly hotels.
I will also mention that Addison and Irving do not appear to be Provider friendly cities.

Hope this helps you

Crzy
+1 for the Galleria area of Dallas.

Looking forward to your visit.
Ok looks like I'm deffo coming to galleria! Lol.. Thank you for help everyone! I will be able to do a video chat later with a few of you so you all know it's me lol! About 9pm British time.. So about 1pm in Dallas time I think! See you all in a few weeks too Xxxx
I really don't give a shit if you can spell or not. If you're really British and really the chick in the pictures I want to fuck you as soon as your plane lands. Originally Posted by Ass Hunter
me too! but be sure and land in a Concorde so I'll know you're real

I will be able to do a video chat later with a few of you so you all know it's me lol! About 9pm British time.. Originally Posted by EnglishAnnabelxx
a REAL English lady would have said Greenwich Mean Time!

oh fuck it, just fly over here and let's have torrid sex
I'm not from Greenwich that's a shit part of London, I'm from Essex.