Im highly curious. ..

Do hobbyists ever read the ads the providers post fully?
Yes Ma'am.
They might, but I've learned from years working in IT that a lot of people in this world have no reading comprehension.
Do hobbyists ever read the ads the providers post fully? 😡 Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Never. Alright, rarely. But the ones that DO read ads tend to be those men that I find more in common with. But men are visual creatures, bless them.

I'm sure they peruse the pictures closely. And rates.

Yes Ma'am. Originally Posted by verygood69
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-24-2015, 02:32 PM
I do start with the picture. Then read the ad. If still interested I go to ECCIE reviews and P411 profile if available.

But I confess, it is the picture that starts it all.
I do but it is a starting point to my research.

Yes, ElizabethWhispers is very correct, we are visual creatures .

I've found that the visuals do get my attention but I also read how a lady writes to express herself in ads, posts and other writings. I have found that if she can move me in her writing, she will more likely move me BCD and this surpasses the visuals for me when I'm searching for an intimate connected session.

For the occasions I just need a physical session with great skills, visuals and reviews are my resources of choice.
Do hobbyists ever read the ads the providers post fully? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Yes, their showcase bio as well. I really appreciate it when there's a bit of honest truth in there. Greatly helps the decision making process. Pictures too, of course, everything tends to start there

... I've learned from years working in IT that a lot of people in this world have no reading comprehension. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
This is such a shockingly accurate sentiment that I've also learned from times working in IT.
Yes! I read every single picture in detail!
If the ad catches my attention - A definite yes and then on to the showcase and current reviews. However, when they contain various scripts and symbols as if they were lifted from Backpage I personally loose all interest in reading.
Being a responsible hobbyist means reading English with a 8th-Grade Comprehension Level and knowing how to follow instructions.

The More You Know ...
But are they smarter than a 5th grader?
Do hobbyists ever read the ads the providers post fully? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
I ㏂ one whΘ rε@ds thⓔ @ds, εvεn thΘsⓔ u$ing ⓒⓤⓣⓔ $yℳbΘℒs thrΘughΘut. I 💕 thεℳ!
If the ad catches my attention - A definite yes and then on to the showcase and current reviews. However, when they contain various scripts and symbols as if they were lifted from Backpage I personally loose all interest in reading. Originally Posted by Toasted
I with toasted. I don't like the childish symbols. However, on the other hand, bravo to them for knowing how to locate and use them.

I try to put important "need to know" info in my ads.

But I do remember back on the old board, when all I ever had to do was post in the co-ed to promote myself. Just being me was enough. I only ever posted ads when I traveled.
Wait a minute ... there are ads on icky? Do the ads include taint photos?
Wait a minute ... there are ads on icky? Do the ads include taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
I saw you replied and I KNEW it was about taint! Mother fucker.
Taint all day, every day.

For life!