How many Dallas hobbyists use Snapchat? 👻 Just curious ❤️❤️❤️

I saw a thread asking a similar question in a Houston forum and was curious if hobbyists in Dallas use it too ❤️ I think it’s fun and waaaaay more discreet than most social media apps.. but that’s just my opinion.. Drop your name if you’re on it ❤️❤️❤️

👻 ACHARMXO 👻
I had SC and was using it as one way to keep up with some provider friends. But I got kinda bored with all the in-the-car selfies and pics of kids, dogs and SOs, so, as with FB, I don't use it much anymore. I mean, if I want to get bored with the mundane, I can exchange pics with my RW friend.
I had SC and was using it as one way to keep up with some provider friends. But I got kinda bored with all the in-the-car selfies and pics of kids, dogs and SOs, so, as with FB, I don't use it much anymore. I mean, if I want to get bored with the mundane, I can exchange pics with my RW friend. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I have my RW and hobby Snapchat separate so there are def no kid/dog pix on there
You should add me ❤️👻
Not me. No web browser interface I can find on my mobile device. If I can’t access it via web using private settings, I ain’t gonna take the risk of having my hobby world and RW intermingle.
+1 smart ^
Not me. No web browser interface I can find on my mobile device. If I can’t access it via web using private settings, I ain’t gonna take the risk of having my hobby world and RW intermingle. Originally Posted by TinMan
Unlike most social media apps Snapchat doesn’t alert your followers to your every move. It’s super discreet, messages disappear after they’re opened .. most guys are nervous at first but I make them believers 😉

My link is in my signature if you get curious ❤️
I understand how snapchat works, just don't like the possible bleedover effect that afflicts the entire ecosystem.
Sent you a request AcharmXO ... I love interacting with providers on SC. Get much better pics than showcase
Sent you a request AcharmXO ... I love interacting with providers on SC. Get much better pics than showcase Originally Posted by redhot11
Smart man 😊😉