Light or Dark

When I play with the ladies, I like to be in a well lit area. I want to see all the sites an encounter has to offer, as this just adds to my excitement (and I could list so many). Just wondering how some feel about light or dark.
I like light.

To see the lady I'm with and to see anything or anyone that maybe in the room I don't like surprises.
I like to see them, yes, but lighting for mood can greatly enhance a session. As long as it's not so dark that I have to squint or grope my way through a session, nor having a stage spotlight on us, I'm good.
I like the environment to be warmly lit, since I'm a visual as well as tactile kind of guy. The only caveat is when there is a mirror in the room....then I want it pitch black so I don't have to see my ugly old ass in the mirror!
Bring me light, Man, I want to see all the warts on the lady I'm playing with. And if I choose right, she be ignoring my warts
I usually have dim lights and a disco ball going
Definitely lights on for me !!.
I usually have dim lights and a disco ball going Originally Posted by DallasRain
LMAO 😂
Stayin alive!
Lol Def. Its actually a lazer strobe light

You oughta see my private home incall. Shag pad austin powers would love
Lol Def. Its actually a lazer strobe light

You oughta see my private home incall. Shag pad austin powers would love Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hell yeah! Well take me down to paradise city! Yeah baby!
Light I like to see what I'm getting into
I want to see what you have or don't have waiting for me .. got the big flood light going .
I like the environment to be warmly lit, since I'm a visual as well as tactile kind of guy. The only caveat is when there is a mirror in the room....then I want it pitch black so I don't have to see my ugly old ass in the mirror! Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Same here, I MUST be able to see her well, as that's part of the reason I'm here, is to see these gorgeous and lovely women.

Mirror doesn't bother me at all, it can be VERY sexy. But I'll have to admit - sometimes I look over and see myself and for a split second....think in my head: "Who the HELL is that fugly bastard on my ATF??"
LOL!! Yeh Schnell, mirrors can make it fun and interesting.
LOL!! Yeh Schnell, mirrors can make it fun and interesting. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
AB-SO-LUT-LEY!!

Just watching her reactions and positions from different angles is very sensual.

I'll body worship her all damned day long (standing, kneeling, whatever) if a mirror is around. God forbid any lady who wears Yoga Pants around me, that is pure Kryptonite to me, I'll just go nuts on them in front of a mirror (or anywhere else, for that matter, LOL)

Wish I had video of some of this (for myself only of course), I would never share or post it, but - WOW. Well, you know!!